Aloft El Paso Downtown
303 Texas Avenue
El Paso, TX 79901, US
El Paso, TX 79901, US
Aloft El Paso Downtown welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 1. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property. Larger *Dogs or additional pets may be considered, for an additional $75 per pet.
Book Now from $119/night
About This Property
Aloft El Paso Downtown has a fitness center and a bar in El Paso. Located around 1312 feet from El Paso Museum of Art, the hotel is also 1.6 mi away from Sun Bowl Stadium. Complimentary WiFi is available at the hotel. All rooms in Aloft El Paso Downtown are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is fitted with a bath or shower. When guests need guidance on where to visit, the reception will be happy to provide advice. Wyler Aerial Tramway is 3.1 mi from the accommodations. El Paso International Airport is 6.8 mi from the property.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft Two Doubles, Guest room, 2 Double (refundable)
Aloft King, Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
Savvy King, Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Bicycle Rental
- Board Games/puzzles
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free WiFi
- Games Room
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Live Music/performance
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Security Alarm
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Temporary Art Galleries
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Valet Parking
Positives: The location and the design. the room had been properly cleaned.
Negatives: the fact that parking had to be valet parking.
Positives: It was in downtown
Negatives: no parking no break fast small room
Positives: Historical but upgraded with great modern amenities. Fantastic bathroom with beautiful glass enclosure shower and Dry Bar shower products including shampoo and conditioner. Comfy beds with nice bedding. Very clean and quiet. Front desk staffed by two beautiful and very helpful ladies who could teach courses on customer service! We enjoyed a toasted marshmallow cold brew and delicious muffin for breakfast at the hotel. The hotel bar has many craft beer options and once again the customer service was stellar! I will remember this hotel and will stay there again!
Comfortable with luxurious amenities for...
Positives: Nice hotel, comfortable bed, great location
Nice hotel in a great...
Positives: The hotel was beautiful. Great service
Negatives: Double beds are small. No complimentary breakfast
It was enjoyable
Positives: The valet and receptionist were upbeat and helpful. The room was clean the bed excellent. The building interesting.
Negatives: The area is in part run down and very quiet.
Positives: The view
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Explore El Paso
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).