Aloft El Paso Downtown
303 Texas Avenue
El Paso, TX 79901, US
El Paso, TX 79901, US
Aloft El Paso Downtown is pet friendly. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 1. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property. Larger *Dogs or additional pets may be considered, for an additional $75 per pet.
Book Now from $149/night
About This Property
Aloft El Paso Downtown has a fitness center and a bar in El Paso. Located around 1312 feet from El Paso Museum of Art, the hotel is also 1.6 mi away from Sun Bowl Stadium. Complimentary WiFi is available at the hotel. All rooms in Aloft El Paso Downtown are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is fitted with a bath or shower. When guests need guidance on where to visit, the reception will be happy to provide advice. Wyler Aerial Tramway is 3.1 mi from the accommodations. El Paso International Airport is 6.8 mi from the property.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft King, Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
Aloft Two Doubles, Guest room, 2 Double (refundable)
Savvy King, Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- BBQ Facilities
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Desk/workspace Available
- Entertainment Services
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sterilizing Equipment
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Taxi Service
- Toiletries Provided
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: Nothing. Since what I rented and what was provided was entirely different and the hotel staff didn’t seem to care, nor attempt at resolving the issue. To be clear, the advertisement for the room purchased via booking.com clearly showed both a living room and bedroom as part of the rental. However, upon checkin, I was provided a room with only the bedroom. I explained this to hotel customer service and they couldn’t have cared less. I left a message for the hotel’s marketing manager to call me. She, to this day, has not. I checked in out within the same hour.
Negatives: The entire experience. Short of a full refund, I will not be using Booking.com or staying at the Aloft El Paso ever again.
Horrible customer service: DO NOT...
Positives: was amazing
Negatives: great place
highly recommend it!!!
Positives: Everything was perfect. The place was really comfortable and really nice. Definitely would come back. Thanks
Positives: Comfortable bed, walking distance to some great bars and coffee shops, and valet parking!
Negatives: The shower could use a little TLC. Our shampoo holder was held up with blue painters tape and there were some corners that looked questionable.
Positives: nothing one of the worst hotel experiences I have ever had
Negatives: multiple things broken in room. rude staff sheets were not clean. games were broken weight room looked nothing like they advertise
Stay anywhere else but here
Positives: really bad experience. nothing was good
Negatives: multiple broken items in the room. toilet paper holder broken soap dispensers broken. all the “games” in game room were broken. weight room missing weights
it’s not worth the low...
Positives: it was nice and clean
Negatives: they only had valet parking
Positives: Very nice the hotel. Very clean. Loved the room.
Negatives: Took me 30 minutes to find parking near hotel. The hotel should have available parking for customers.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Explore El Paso
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).