Residence Inn El Paso
6355 Gateway West
El Paso, TX 79925, US
El Paso, TX 79925, US
Residence Inn El Paso welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $50 per stay, USD $10 nightly. The number of pets allowed is 2. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. No pet weight limit. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Residence Inn El Paso is located 2 miles from El Paso Airport. It offers an indoor pool and air-conditioned guestrooms with a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV. Fully-equipped kitchens provide a stovetop, refrigerator, and a dishwasher. A seating area is included with all rooms. Room service is also available. A well-equipped gym, with free weights and cardiovascular equipment, is provided by Residence Inn El Paso for guests that like to keep fit. Free Wi-Fi is offered throughout the hotel. Free public parking is available. The hotel is a 10-minute drive from Fort Bliss, the El Paso Zoo is just 4 miles from this hotel and Old Mission Trail is 10.4 miles away. Sun Bowl Stadium is 10 minutes away by car.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Auditory Guidance
- BBQ Facilities
- Bicycle Rental
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Currency Exchange
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Emergency Cord In Bathroom
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free WiFi
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Higher Level Toilet
- Hot Tub/jacuzzi
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Pool (all Year)
- Internet Services
- Ironing Service
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Property Is Cleaned By Professional Cleaning Companies
- Room Service
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Security Alarm
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Visual Aids: Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: Breakfast was Delicious .. the room was big and clean. If you have a lot kids you need to stay in this hotel.
Perfect for family with kids
Positives: I loved the double room suite!
Negatives: It was very sad to hear that the pool was closed as that us why we decided to book with Residence Inn.
Positives: Not much!
Negatives: Booked a king and was given a queen. Moved to a king on noisy front. Staff inattentive. Breakfast, frozen food with no microwave available in breakfast area, told to use microwave in room! Booked 5 Residence Inns on our journey from Florida to California, this was the most disappointing...
Disappointed in El Paso!
Positives: The breakfast was ok. It was limited because of COVID.
Negatives: Everything was great
I would stay again in...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Explore El Paso
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).