Residence Inn El Paso
6355 Gateway West
El Paso, TX 79925, US
El Paso, TX 79925, US
Residence Inn El Paso welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $50 per stay, USD $10 nightly. The number of pets allowed is 2. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. No pet weight limit. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Residence Inn El Paso is located 2 miles from El Paso Airport. It offers an indoor pool and air-conditioned guestrooms with a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV. Fully-equipped kitchens provide a stovetop, refrigerator, and a dishwasher. A seating area is included with all rooms. Room service is also available. A well-equipped gym, with free weights and cardiovascular equipment, is provided by Residence Inn El Paso for guests that like to keep fit. Free Wi-Fi is offered throughout the hotel. Free public parking is available. The hotel is a 10-minute drive from Fort Bliss, the El Paso Zoo is just 4 miles from this hotel and Old Mission Trail is 10.4 miles away. Sun Bowl Stadium is 10 minutes away by car.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Auditory Guidance
- BBQ Facilities
- Bicycle Rental
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Currency Exchange
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Emergency Cord In Bathroom
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free WiFi
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Higher Level Toilet
- Hot Tub/jacuzzi
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Pool (all Year)
- Internet Services
- Ironing Service
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Property Is Cleaned By Professional Cleaning Companies
- Room Service
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Security Alarm
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Visual Aids: Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: 1) close to airport and fort Bliss 2) computer and printer access 3) OK breakfast items for no additional charge 4) friendly stuff
Negatives: 1) hotel did not reply for 1.5 month for my question about how much is pet fee, and now I get why 2) $100 non-refundable fee for the pet 3) not the best area for walking around as it surrounded by fences and highways 4) dishwasher was not installed properly 5) noisy as hotel windows are facing highway 6) noisy and inefficient AC
Positives: It was so noisy with the highway traffic. The shower head was horrible. It was so clogged the water hardly came out.
Negatives: The bed was very comfortable.
Positives: It was standard Residence Inn quality
Negatives: Too close to higheay
Nice place. Would recommend. Staff...
Positives: I had to take my dog to the vet after staying at your facilty due to the stickers in the back. My dog was limping and it took over a week for me to pull all the strickers out of my dog and skin. Ended up taking the dog to vet because she kept scratching. Between the wash and vet bill it was over $235.00 dollars and want to be compensated. I called your office and spoke directly to a young hispanic man at the front desk. No reply to this date. If I dont recieve compensation by this Thursday, I plan to take legal action. Put up a sign it is unsafe to go in the back of the gravel areas of the hotel. This is ridiculous. And I called customer service and your hotel has yet to respond.
Negatives: Everything. No response from management or staff. And I called three times to the hotel and contacted customer service on top and they said they would have the management of the hotel contact me. That was three weeks ago. NOTHING!!!
Negatives: staff was excellent
will do it again
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Explore El Paso
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).