Aloft Dallas Euless
1301 Chisholm Trail
Euless, TX 76039, US
Euless, TX 76039, US
Pet guests are welcome at Aloft Dallas Euless. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *
About This Property
Located in Euless, 9.4 miles from AT&T Stadium, Aloft Dallas Euless provides accommodations with free bikes, free private parking, a fitness center and a shared lounge. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and an ATM, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The property has evening entertainment and luggage storage space. The hotel offers a à la carte or continental breakfast. You can play pool at this 3-star hotel. A business center and vending machines with snacks and drinks are available on site at Aloft Dallas Euless. Globe Life Park in Arlington is 10 miles from the accommodation, while Six Flags Over Texas is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, 3.7 miles from Aloft Dallas Euless.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Allergy-free Room
- Bicycle Rental
- Board Games/puzzles
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Evening Entertainment
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Games Room
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Higher Level Toilet
- Internet Services
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Live Music/performance
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Garage
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Secured Parking
- Security Alarm
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (additional Charge)
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Sun Umbrellas
- Swimming Pool
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Valet Parking
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Visual Aids: Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: very quiet and clean
Positives: The location is in a middle of a shopping center, and everything is working distance. There are plenty of resturant and shops to choose from.
Negatives: Towels and all tissues were rough as sandpaper. Nowhere to put luggage except on the only sitting area. No closet so everything you brought is in visual space and crowding the room. At check out the room charge we more than booking price. Desk clerk, cleaning lady could not adjust the bill to reflect correct amount; have to call a manager who I could never reach by phone on our checkout date. Would not recommend this place and will not stay there again.
Positives: The whole experience was great The interior design was phenomenal and fun. Love the wallpaper and window shade pattern selection
Negatives: Nothing there to dislike.
Positives: Great location close to shopping and restaurants! Comfortable beds and great bathroom!
Nice and comfortable place to...
Positives: Very modern updated hotel beautiful location
wonderful stay with such great...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).