Aloft Hotel Frisco
3202 Parkwood Boulevard
Frisco, TX 75034, US
Frisco, TX 75034, US
Aloft Hotel Frisco is pet friendly. Pet fee is 1 pet free per room under 40 lbs. A second pet is allowed for an additional fee of USD $25 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 1. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $159/night
About This Property
This Frisco hotel features the W XYZ Bar and Re:mix Lounge, which provide areas to relax, socialize and enjoy a cocktail. Free WiFi access is also available. Shopping can be enjoyed less than 0.9 mi away at Stonebriar Center Mall. A cable TV with access to pay-per-view channels is available in each room at Aloft Hotel Frisco. Complete with a refrigerator, the rooms also have a coffee maker. Free toiletries and a hairdryer are included in the private bathrooms. Free transportation to local attractions is offered by the Frisco Aloft Hotel's shuttle service. After working out in the 24-hour fitness center, guests can take a refreshing swim in the outdoor pool. A 24-hour snack bar is also open for convenience. Dallas city center is 18 mi from the property. Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is 20 minutes' drive away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
Aloft, Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Allergy-free Room
- Bicycle Rental
- Board Games/puzzles
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Evening Entertainment
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fence Around Pool
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Golf Course (within 3 Km)
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Internet Services
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Live Music/performance
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all Year)
- Paid WiFi
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: Friendly staff
Negatives: Very noisy room: refrigerator was crazy loud and there was some random noise coming probably from the elevator, every 5 or 10 minutes. Maybe I just got assigned an unlucky room (#223).
good value for money: could...
Negatives: i loved everything
i would stay again i...
Negatives: it was ok.. but it was pricey
Positives: My wife ate breakfast the first day but was not informed on placing the order at the front desk so all she thought was available was a bagel and fruit. Did not eat the second morning
Negatives: Rooms were way to small and cramped
New Modern decor but not...
Positives: clean , quiet
clean hotel, friendly helpful staff
Positives: location was great. staff was very friendly and helpful
Negatives: the floor in the bathrooms are very cold also bc it’s tile through out can be very slippery
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).