Aloft Hotel Frisco
3202 Parkwood Boulevard
Frisco, TX 75034, US
Frisco, TX 75034, US
Pet guests are welcome at Aloft Hotel Frisco. Pet fee is 1 pet free per room under 40 lbs. A second pet is allowed for an additional fee of USD $25 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 1. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $179/night
About This Property
This Frisco hotel features the W XYZ Bar and Re:mix Lounge, which provide areas to relax, socialize and enjoy a cocktail. Free WiFi access is also available. Shopping can be enjoyed less than 0.9 mi away at Stonebriar Center Mall. A cable TV with access to pay-per-view channels is available in each room at Aloft Hotel Frisco. Complete with a refrigerator, the rooms also have a coffee maker. Free toiletries and a hairdryer are included in the private bathrooms. Free transportation to local attractions is offered by the Frisco Aloft Hotel's shuttle service. After working out in the 24-hour fitness center, guests can take a refreshing swim in the outdoor pool. A 24-hour snack bar is also open for convenience. Dallas city center is 18 mi from the property. Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is 20 minutes' drive away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft, Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- Audible Alarm
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Children's Playground
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Designated Smoking Area
- Electronic Room Key
- Entertainment Services
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Golf Course
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Recreational Features
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Kitchen
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Shuttle Service (charges May Apply)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Smoke Alarms
- Spa Services
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
Positives: Convenient to stores and highway
Negatives: Price and space
Positives: very beautiful Hotel. Good location
Negatives: I was confirmed by booking. I drove three hours to check in and the young man said my reservation was canceled. Sum it up. They didn't accommodate me and I had to find a different place to stay.
didn't get to stay.
Positives: great location, clean and comfortable
Negatives: kitchen was under renovation, was not told that. no coffee, just snacks available for purchase.
nice stay, would stay again.
Positives: Friendly staff
Negatives: Very noisy room: refrigerator was crazy loud and there was some random noise coming probably from the elevator, every 5 or 10 minutes. Maybe I just got assigned an unlucky room (#223).
good value for money: could...
Negatives: i loved everything
i would stay again i...
Negatives: it was ok.. but it was pricey
Positives: My wife ate breakfast the first day but was not informed on placing the order at the front desk so all she thought was available was a bagel and fruit. Did not eat the second morning
Negatives: Rooms were way to small and cramped
New Modern decor but not...
Positives: clean , quiet
clean hotel, friendly helpful staff
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).