Aloft Houston Downtown
820 Fannin Street
Houston, TX 77002, US
Houston, TX 77002, US
Aloft Houston Downtown is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $50 cleaning fee, plus USD $5 per day pet fee. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Located in Downtown Houston, 1969 feet from Alley Theater, Aloft Houston Downtown features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site. The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. Discovery Green Park is 1969 feet from Aloft Houston Downtown, while Theater District Houston is 2297 feet away. The nearest airport is William P. Hobby Airport, 9.3 mi from the property.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Allergy-free Room
- Bicycle Rental
- Board Games/puzzles
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Car Hire
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fence Around Pool
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Higher Level Toilet
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Ironing Service
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all Year)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Pool Bar
- Private Parking
- Rooftop Pool
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Secured Parking
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Snack Bar
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Valet Parking
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: It was nice location with friendly staff
Negatives: The upsairs bar closed
Negatives: Our window looked out to a brick wall less than 2 feet away. they told me all the rooms with 2 beds face a brick wall. Very claustrophobic!
Positives: I really liked the location :) it worked out perfectly for me.
Negatives: I wish the night time staff were a little nicer next time.
Location was great.
Positives: Didn’t eat breakfast. Stay was in a good location
Negatives: Coffee pot didn’t work
Would stay again
Negatives: The rooftop bar was not opened the whole time I was there.
I would go back
Positives: The location
Negatives: Valet was $45 plus tax. No microwave, the fridge is in the bathroom. Floors was dirty and housekeeping was up at 6am slamming all of the doors around our room which woke us up.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).