Aloft Houston Downtown
820 Fannin Street
Houston, TX 77002, US
Houston, TX 77002, US
Aloft Houston Downtown welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $50 cleaning fee, plus USD $5 per day pet fee. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $144/night
About This Property
Located in Downtown Houston, 1969 feet from Alley Theater, Aloft Houston Downtown features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site. The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. Discovery Green Park is 1969 feet from Aloft Houston Downtown, while Theater District Houston is 2297 feet away. The nearest airport is William P. Hobby Airport, 9.3 mi from the property.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Concierge Desk
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- Assistive Listening Devices Provided For Meetings Available
- Audible Alarm
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Clothes Drying Rack
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Designated Smoking Area
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Poolside Bar
- Room Towels Provided
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Smoke Alarms
- Swimming Pool
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toiletries Provided
- Trash Cans
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: The location was perfect for where we were going. I wish parking was free but it was very convenient. Facilities were clean and room was great.
Negatives: Staff was not rude but were just "meh." Continental breakfast would be nice and my shower was missing a dispenser of soap.
I will definitely stay at...
Negatives: rooms were small and no views of surrounding area. bare walls outside of windows caused feelings of claustrophobia . restroom/ washroom area bit to small and confining!
good but average stay experience.
Positives: Rates wasn’t correct. To much outside traffic in out the hotel visiting the roof top pool. I didn’t feel self. Bab choice of hotel for my family.
Negatives: Location was perfect. The outside traffic that was visiting the pool was problem for me. I feel the top top pool should only be for guest stay in the hotel. I did feel safe.
Get more front desk employees...
Positives: the lobby was cool
Negatives: there was so many issues with the room when checking into the room I had to run the water for 20 mins it was so brown, no water in the toilet had to fill the ice bucket up to pour down it not hot water I was over it. weekend stay check out early
not happy first time in...
Positives: Clean and nice
Negatives: Our room was extremely hot!!
Positives: We liked the location and the staff was friendly.
Negatives: We didn't like how all of the floors were dirty and needed to be vacuumed all across the hotel. The room was okay but we could never get the water right for showers. It was either scolding hot or ice cold.
Negatives: At check in, no one advised us there would be a $150 deposit charged to our card. We don’t mind paying it but I felt that’s something you should let your customers know in advance. We found out when my husband got a notification the card was charged. The front desk was rude. We needed more toiletries and needed to go get them ourselves because the hotel doesn’t hire enough staff to run it. The hotel concierge said “well I’m the only one up here, come get it” Terrible service. I’ll never be staying here again.
Worst experience ever for our...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).