Aloft Houston Katy
25330 Kingsland Boulevard
Katy, TX 77494, US
Katy, TX 77494, US
Aloft Houston Katy is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $75 per accommodation, per stay. The number of pets allowed is 1. Pet weight limit is 30 lbs. *
Book Now from $115/night
About This Property
Located 16 miles from CityCentre, Aloft Houston Katy offers 3-star accommodations in Katy and features free bikes, a fitness center and a bar. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and free WiFi. Staff on site can arrange a shuttle service. Guests at the hotel can enjoy a continental breakfast. You can play pool at this 3-star hotel. There's an on-site snack bar and guests can also use the business area. Constellation Field is 20 miles from Aloft Houston Katy, while Smart Financial Centre is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is William P. Hobby Airport, 39 miles from the accommodation.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Car Rental Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Laundry Services
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service (charges May Apply)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
Positives: very clean and well lit!
Negatives: ice machine was out on my floor. No microwave in room No door separating bathroom from actual room
Friendly and knowledgeable staff, soothing...
Positives: Hotel is very nice has a nice decor/vibe . Very modern looking and nice
Negatives: Items from menu are not available . Towels not available for pool . Some of staff were very nice some were kinda short with me. Our remote was broken like cracked and no one was ever at front desk to answer in regard to notifying them and getting a new one. Ice machine was out of order on our floor.Bar was never open only when we arrived and they had the lobby packed with people buying clothes and doing comedy in Spanish .
Enjoyed my stay Worth what...
Positives: I liked the location and the ambiance of the hotel.
Negatives: The A/C was not working and it was 80 degrees in our room.
I have stayed in ALOFT...
Positives: Staff was super friendly and accommodating, Room was clean, it was right across the street from the Mall and restaurants were near by. Property itself was also well kept in and outside. When i went to wash my hair i noticed that there was not a conditioner option. It looked like they mistakenly replaced the conditioner with a second Body soap container instead. Thankfully, I had back up. ( oops :) Mistakes happen)
Negatives: They had a pet fee unlike some of the other Alofts, However, it was reasonable priced! So I cant complain to much :) Aside from that , I cant think of any other areas they can improve on. Great property!
Comfy stay! Friendly Staff! Great...
Our room was not cleaned...
Positives: The staff very kindly, clean and spacious room.
Negatives: everything was good
I will return, definitely
Positives: it’s great
Negatives: I loved everything
my whole trip was worth...
Negatives: Double charge
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).