Extended Stay America Suites - Laredo - Del Mar
106 W. Village Blvd
Laredo, TX 78040, US
Laredo, TX 78040, US
Pets are always welcomed guests! Up to two pets are welcome in each guest room. To ensure that rooms stay fresh and clean, there is a $25 (+ tax) per day, per pet non-refundable cleaning fee (not to exceed $150 + tax per pet), payable the first night of your stay.
Book Now from $78/night
About This Property
This Extended Stay America - Laredo - Del Mar is located in Laredo and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. Every kitchen at Extended Stay America - Laredo is equipped with a stovetop, microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities and upgraded bedding with extra pillows. Complimentary weekly housekeeping services is provided and daily service is offered for a fee. Towels and linen can be exchanged at the front desk at any time. Free onsite parking and free local phone calls are offered. Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the Border Bingo, the Casa Blanca Lake and the Mall Del Norte
Studio Queen Accessible Non-Smoking (non-refundable)
Studio Queen Non-Smoking (non-refundable)
Studio 2 Doubles Non-Smoking (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Cashless Payment Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: Location close to family
Negatives: Breakfast is minimal and wasn't out when I was told it would be there.
Negatives: the front desk attendant
Negatives: inside smelt really bad. last guest trash was still in room. like nobody had cleaned it. The decorations and picture’s hanging on the wall were disturbing to say the least. if I was traveling for personal reasons, I would not stay again
it will suffice for work...
Positives: nice location great parking
Negatives: the bed was uncomfortable such as the pillows the breakfast was bars and coffee only poor internet connection
you get what you pay
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).