Aloft Hotel Plano
6853 Dallas Parkway
Plano, TX 75024, US
Plano, TX 75024, US
Pet guests are welcome at Aloft Hotel Plano. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 1. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $134/night
About This Property
This Plano hotel features the W XYZ Bar and Re:mix Lounge, which offer guests areas to relax, enjoy the free Wi-Fi and have an evening cocktail. Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is a 20-minute drive away. A flat-screen cable TV is provided in each room at the Aloft Hotel Plano. The rooms are also furnished with a work desk and private bathroom. Free transportation within a 2-mile radius is provided by the Plano Aloft Hotel's shuttle service. After exercising in the 24-hour fitness center, guests can take a refreshing swim in the outdoor swimming pool. The shops and entertainment at Stonebriar Centre are a 5-minute drive from the hotel. Downtown Dallas is 21 miles away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft Double Queen Room, Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
Aloft King Room, Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Blackout Curtains
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Children's Playground
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Entertainment Services
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Face Masks
- Free Internet Access
- Free Internet Available
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Golf Course
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Recreational Features
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Shuttle Service (charges May Apply)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Smoke Alarms
- Spa Services
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Toiletries Provided
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Water Sports
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: The cleanliness and the aesthetic.
friendly, quick check-in, quiet
Positives: Beds are great Air conditioning works great
Negatives: Coffee machine not working. Not many breakfast options Ice machine not easily available. TV service is bad.
Positives: The beauty of the hotel inside and outside. The comfort of my room. I always love the view out my room window.
Relax in beauty
Positives: the location
Negatives: the ac in the rooms didn’t work well. was hot all night and during day.
Positives: This hotel has great staff, comfortable beds, and modern decor. An overall good experience.
Positives: Clean, comfortable, modernized, contactless checkin, mobile app room key, friendly staff.
Negatives: Our shower water didn’t get very hot. Luke warm at best.
Great value. Definitely plan on...
Positives: What I like was the overall staff
Negatives: What I did not like was that when I arrived at hotel, 6853 Dallas Pkwy, Plano, TX 75024, they canceled my reservation without my knowledge and then I was shipped to another location. I was never informed of these changes, even though I made reservations a month in advance. This was supposed to be a business trip and all of my coworkers were together in this hotel and I shipped to their sister location 3202 Parkwood Boulevard, Frisco, Texas. This was a major inconvenience because I flew into town that day and did not have my own transportation. However the manager Michael at the sister location was very accommodating and apologetic for my inconvenience. And due to my inconvenience my 2 night stay was paid for by the hotel. And yes I do appreciate what they did, I would have liked that the communication was better. This was all about status quo and just because I do not travel often, gives you no right to boot me out of the hotel and put someone else in my place.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).