Extended Stay America Suites - Dallas - Frankford Road
18470 North Dallas Parkway
Plano, TX 75287, US
Plano, TX 75287, US
Pets are always welcomed guests! Up to two pets are welcome in each guest room. To ensure that rooms stay fresh and clean, there is a $25 (+ tax) per day, per pet non-refundable cleaning fee (not to exceed $150 + tax per pet), payable the first night of your stay.
Book Now from $110/night
About This Property
Extended Stay America - Dallas - Frankford Road is located in Plano and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. Every kitchen at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Frankford Road is equipped with a stovetop, microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry, ironing facilities and upgraded bedding with extra pillows. The property offers free onsite parking. A free grab-and-go breakfast is available. Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the Legacy Business Park, the Dr. Pepper Ballpark and the The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano.
Studio Queen Non-Smoking (refundable)
Suite Queen Non-Smoking (refundable)
2 Bedroom Suite 2 Queens Non-Smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- BBQ Facilities
- Cashless Payment Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hot Tub/jacuzzi
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all Year)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: Staff was friendly and the rooms were clean
Negatives: No complaints
Positives: the front desk guy was really nice and helpful.
Negatives: the AC was not working and the room was super hot. and you couldn’t even open a window.
Negatives: breakfast and hygiene is not up to the mark
Negatives: I have a week and they have not given me my room key because the key machine does not work, it is a nuisance every time I leave the room when I back I have to wait for an employee to open the door to my room, sometimes I wait up to 20 minutes.
Negatives: The room was not very clean and the whole hotel smelled strange.
destroy this Building￼
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).