Residence Inn By Marriott Port Arthur
2740 Jimmy Johnson Blvd
Port Arthur, TX 77640, US
Residence Inn By Marriott Port Arthur welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $1-4 nights USD $20 per night, 5+ nights USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 1. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet.
About This Property
Residence Inn By Marriott Port Arthur has free bikes, outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center and shared lounge in Port Arthur. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and a business center. Guests can have a drink at the snack bar. Breakfast is available each morning, and includes buffet, continental and American options. The hotel has a sun terrace. Beaumont Amtrak Station is 16 miles from Residence Inn By Marriott Port Arthur. The nearest airport is Jack Brooks Regional Airport, 1.2 miles from the accommodation.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- BBQ Facilities
- Bicycle Rental
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Golf Course (within 3 Km)
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Higher Level Toilet
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all Year)
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Picnic Area
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Security Alarm
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Sun Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Visual Aids: Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
very clean. we liked how large our room was. the breakfast was great.
We were put in the furthest room from the elevator
Great breakfast, clean hotel and...
The building itself was very nice & clean. It is close to shopping eateries & hospital. Close access to hwy.
I asked for a 2 room suite meaning a living room kitchen combo with seperate bedroom. I asked the check in clerk a few times if that's the room I was getting since I paid over $200/ a night and she consistently said yes but I did not. The room I was given was very nice & somewhat roomy, it's had a full kitchen , living area& 2 king beds all together. That's the only complaint I have.
All in all my stay...
Our room was very well laid out and equipped with everything you could expect in studio apartment. There were only two of us, my daughter and I, but the room could have easily accommodated five people. A special surprise were the three different pillows on the beds...one thick and dense, one moderately dense and slightly fluffy and one even thinner and quite fluffy; take your choice and get a good night's sleep! It sported a complete kitchen, an unusually long desk and two large windows. Two queen beds, a really comfy sofa bed and a giant spa-like shower completed the resort atmosphere. The breakfast buffet offered a broad selection of dishes, and the food that was supposed to be hot really was hot. The young man who greeted us when we arrived the evening of April 13 was gracious and found us a nice, quiet room far from the elevator. He told us about breakfast service and made us feel genuinely welcome.
I can't think of anything else I would have expected at this rate.
This hotel is a great...
New facility, clean, comfortable, spacious room, very up to date, friendly and accommodating staff!
everything was great
we will choose this location...
Very nice & new property. Clean & spacious. Good value for your money.
Check was OK but wasn’t expecting extra charges. If there’s extra incidental fees that needs to be communicated up front. My total was $118 with tax but when was checking in the price went up. Please get this straightened out for your guest. Thank you!
Well Laid out. New with excellent features
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.