Aloft San Antonio Airport
838 North West Loop 410
San Antonio, TX 78216, US
Aloft San Antonio Airport welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 1. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs may be left unattended in room when crated.
About This Property
Just a 6 minute drive from San Antonio International Airport, this hotel offers a free airport shuttle to locations within 5 miles and an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available in every room. A flat-screen cable TV is included in each room at the Aloft San Antonio Airport. Guests can recharge laptops, cell phones and other electronic devices with an in-room connectivity station. A small fridge and tea and coffee-making facilities are also provided. The San Antonio Airport Aloft offers a lounge with a TV, games, pool tables, and computers. Guests can check into their rooms and print boarding passes at the hotel’s self-service kiosks. A 24-hour fitness center is also available. Connected to the lounge, the W xyz bar serves a variety of drinks. A 24-hour convenience store, also in the lounge, sells light meals and snacks. Northstar Mall is just a 2 minute drive from this hotel. Downtown San Antonio is 11 miles away. The Fort Sam Houston Army Base is 13 miles away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft King, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
- Aloft King, Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
Aloft Double Queen, Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
- Aloft Double Queen, Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 4
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bicycle Rental
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace In All Rooms
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shops On Site
- Shuttle Service
- Smoking Allowed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Toiletries Provided
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
i love the feel and look of the place
I’m a musicians it reminds me of hard rock Las Vegas love it
the staff amazing and very...
Everything else was good
The temperature water to shower was cold. No warm/hot shower. Checkin the front desk to my room was little difficult because it was done through 3rd party. I’m doing that again so it took awhile.
The stayed was very pleasant...
I liked the location, the bar on site, rooms are good, coffee machine and refrigerator in the room.
The room we stayed had a door that needed repair for the dead bolt, mirror was damaged (had a bad cover job) and shower was needing some repairs.
Nice stay for a weekend...
The clean rooms, and the room layout was very nice. Front desk service was quick, efficient, and very friendly. The location and extra amenities helped with the relaxing trip.
Nothing, all was positive.
Aloft San Antonio Airport will...
Nice location, easy in & out and a lot of food choices within walking distance. Appreciated the covered parking garage, it appeared under-utilized which made us a bit apprehensive about security, but we had no problems. My teen enjoyed the pool table in the lobby/bar area.
I selected a rate that was listed as "breakfast included." Upon arrival, I double checked that with the desk clerk and was told that breakfast was NOT included. I showed her my invoice, which in fact stated "breakfast included" and after a delay she came back with vouchers and said they would "go ahead and cover it for us". Well I should hope so, I paid for it after all. Wish I hadn't, the breakfast situation was a nightmare. It took 45 min+ for an order to come out, and the kitchen worker was ignoring or snapping at anyone that tried to communicate with her. You are far better off going elsewhere. Overall desk staff was a mixed bag - evening person was very friendly but not particularly helpful. Morning person was excellent but was clearly having to cover too many tasks at once (desk duty, food orders, refilling coffee dispensers, fetching towels, etc). Room was fine, "mobile key" never did work.
the location are good, I like the yogurt with fruit genial
I like its near to the airport and the place to I need to visited
The beds were some.of the most comfortable beds I have slept in, even better than home the shower was great but a little too hot first thing in the morning. Room was spacious. Charging ports available. There are good selection of restaurants very close. 15 min drive to the Riverwalk district. Free parking*. Bar looked cool but I didn't partake
When I am paying over $170/night for a hotel I am used to certain amenities especially from a Marriott. A complimentary breakfast, some water or iced tea for filling water bottles ( which there was on Friday night but not on Saturday. Sunday had coffee but not Saturday.) Things were inconsistent. The carpeting was stained in the room and the halls. The coffee maker in the room was full of scale to the point it didn't work (I discovered the scale as I tried to find out why the coffee wasn't brewing and the scale was floating in the water.) Maybe this is all I can expect for San Antonio, but I have stayed in many other parts of the country for $120/night and had managers receptions, complimentary breakfast, cleaner facilities. Oh, I almost forgot. There's very limited parking and I had to get up by 6:00 am make sure my car wasn't towed. And also, it would be excellent if there was a nightlight or separate light for the bathroom. If you turn on the wrong one it lights up the sleeping area.
Adequate but not a good...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.