Residence Inn by Marriott San Antonio SeaWorld / Lackland
2838 Cinema Ridge
San Antonio, TX 78238, US
Residence Inn by Marriott San Antonio SeaWorld / Lackland welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
This Residence Inn is located off I-410, 8 miles from SeaWorld and 7.2 miles from San Antonio International Airport. The hotel features an indoor swimming pool and a whirlpool. All guest rooms at Residence Inn San Antonio SeaWorld/Lackland feature satellite TV and free Wi-Fi. In addition every room has a fully-equipped kitchen and an en suite bathroom. A hot breakfast is served each morning in the hotel’s dining area. There is also a grocery shopping service available to guests of Residence Inn San Antonio SeaWorld. The hotel is located 10 miles from Lackland AFB and 13 miles to Six Flags Fiesta Texas. Ingram Park Shopping Mall is less than 1 mile away.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- BBQ Facilities
- Bicycle Rental
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hot Tub/jacuzzi
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Pool (all Year)
- Internet Services
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Security Alarm
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- WiFi Available In All Areas
The manager on staff (I think his name was Omar) was amazing!!! He was extremely friendly and helpful and made sure everything about our stay was amazing.
i liked it’s location
Breakfast was good what I was not expecting was the same food for the time we were
Carpet looks old
The staff was very friendly! The entrance, dining and lobby areas were very pleasant to look at and comfortable. Parking was not difficult. We made use of the pool and laundry machines.
The renovation areas were not attractive to look at but I would enjoy seeing the hotel after renovations are complete. The rooms appeared dated; not as modern as I hoped. The continental breakfast choices were limited and the amenities are few.
Affordable But Under Renovation
comfortable beds, nice room.
I would just suggest a little bit more of variety of foods. My kids usually have waffles, pancakes, biscuits or toasted bread and nothing of that was in the menu. There was no more shampoo or conditioner in the shower, but I didn't ask for any since I had some of my own.
Overall, it was a good...
the front desk person was so nice. everything was super clean. the most comfortable bed I’ve felt in a hotel.
only down side was the breakfast. wasn’t very good, and pretty small. but it’s okay. it’s free haha
Big rooms, comfortable beds.
the bed was nice
the front desk and room for handicap and not what I asked for I even called the property and still wrong room
fully stocked kitchen
it was hot, gym was not like hot it is in pictures and the jacuzzi was not working which was the main reason we had chosen that hotel
it was comfortable
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.