Residence Inn Waco South
2424 Marketplace Drive
Waco, TX 76711, US
Waco, TX 76711, US
Residence Inn Waco South welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet.
About This Property
Residence Inn Waco South has free bikes, outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center and shared lounge in Waco. With free WiFi, this 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and a business center. The property is non-smoking throughout and is located 6.3 miles from McLane Stadium. Breakfast is available each morning, and includes buffet, continental and Full English/Irish options. The hotel has a grill. Waco Convention Center is 7.1 miles from Residence Inn Waco South. The nearest airport is McGregor Executive Airport, 9.3 miles from the accommodation.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Auditory Guidance
- BBQ Facilities
- Bicycle Rental
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Emergency Cord In Bathroom
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course (within 3 Km)
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heated Pool
- Higher Level Toilet
- Internet Services
- Ironing Service
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all Year)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Picnic Area
- Private Check-in/check-out
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Security Alarm
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Swimming Pool
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Visual Aids: Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: The location, the cleaness, and the quality of the hotel was wonderful.
Overall, it is great hotel.
Positives: The breakfast was great and the ladies restocked with a smile. The room was very clean a spacious and comfortable.
Negatives: I would have loved a refresh maybe every two days instead of three. But that’s just me nothing on the hotel.
My stay extremely convenient comfortable...
Positives: Great staff and wonderful property.
Positives: Clean and nice rooms, great breakfast options, comfortable beds, and nice staff. We liked the location as well.
Just what we wanted
Positives: It was nice but I paid thru booking. Com and she ran my card again it wasn’t incidentals there weren’t any.
Positives: It was clean and roomy. The staff was very nice.
Negatives: The bed was not very comfortable.
Would stay there again.
Positives: The hotel was new.
Negatives: No security cameras on the large parking areas. My truck, trailer and rtv were stolen and I have nothing to give to the police.
It really sucked.
Positives: Breakfast was great, we normally stay where there is hot breakfast served, we don't care much for donuts and pastry for breakfast, so the hot breakfast was a plus.
Negatives: Everything was great facility was very clean the staff was really polite and we got service with smile.
Out trip was great, and...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).