Red Roof Inn Wichita Falls
1032 Central Freeway
Wichita Falls, TX 76306, US
Wichita Falls, TX 76306, US
Book Now from $51/night
About This Property
Located just off Interstate 44 and less than 2.5 miles from the Wichita Falls city center, Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms. Cable TV and a coffee maker are found in each bright room of the Red Roof Inn. Some rooms also feature a microwave and fridge. The front desk of the Red Roof is open 24 hours to serve guests. A laundry room and vending machines are also available. The Kell House Museum is less than 3 miles from the inn. Lucy Park is 7 minutes away.
2 Queen Beds Non-Smoking (refundable)
ADA Accessible 2 Queen Beds Non-Smoking (refundable)
Superior King Non-Smoking (refundable)
Suite King Non-Smoking (refundable)
Suite Queen with Jacuzzi Non-Smoking (refundable)
Suite 2 Queen Beds Non-Smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 02:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Street Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: The night desk clerk josh he was so helpful.
Negatives: The atmosphere the environment there were drugs around the police
Negatives: To close to freeway.
Positives: WENT IN N AT NIGHT N THE LOBBY SMELL LIKE WEED MADE ME SICK
Negatives: BED BUGS
WONT STAY THERE AGAIN
Positives: I STAG 3 NIGHTS IN DIFFERENT ROOMS N ALL THE ROOMS HAVE BED BUGS FIRST ROOM THERE WAS A POT PIE THAT WAS MELDDEW I TOOK IT OUT TO THE TRASH WAS NOT HAPPY 2ND ROOM THE AC WAS APART M WATER ALL OVER THE FLOOR 3RD WASNT MUCH BETTER WILL NOT STAY THERE AGAIN N WILL TELL MY FRIENDS DONT STAY THERE
Positives: Everything was all set up upon my arrival and my ground level request was made available
Negatives: the room smelled. the shower leaked all night making bathroom floor wet. the plug ins didn’t work
Negatives: The rooms was horrible the bathroom was nasty
Positives: Sure the front desk guy was nice and location is perfect to get to base fast.
Negatives: Had 5 different rooms between 2 stays.my first stay 6 weeks ago first room no handle to flush the toilet ac plastic on ground. Second room sink clugged, no trash cans. Most recent stay room one not cleaned trash hangers lights not working. Room 2. Ac didn't even power on.room not cleaned. Pet food on bed and floor. Safety top bar broken. 3rd room. Smelled clean. Ac worked. Locks nit broken. I have been in 5 of the rooms in 6 week period of time. Not worth it if you can afford 30 more bucks do it and go else where.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).