La Quinta by Wyndham La Verkin - Gateway to Zion
101 E. 500 N.
La Verkin, UT 84745, US
La Verkin, UT 84745, US
La Quinta welcomes pets! There is a limit of 2 pets per room, with each pet weighing 75 lbs. or less. Cats and dogs are welcome and there are no breed restrictions. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $25 per pet, per night for up to 2 pets, with a maximum of $75 per stay.
About This Property
La Quinta Inn & Suites La Verkin-Gateway to Zion offers free WiFi and rooms with air conditioning in La Verkin. All rooms feature a TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. The hotel provides a fitness center and a business center. At the hotel, rooms are fitted with a desk. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave. A continental breakfast is available daily at the property. La Quinta Inn & Suites La Verkin-Gateway to Zion offers an outdoor pool. St. George is 22 mi from the accommodations, while Springdale is 19 mi from the property. St. George Regional Airport is 25 mi away.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Pool
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Property Is Cleaned By Professional Cleaning Companies
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: Very clean and comfortable. I really liked that they had a small store to buy snacks, food and small personal items. Person checking us in at front desk was very welcoming. We also left our coats in the room, and they worked with us to get them returned to us. Would stay again and highly recommend.
It was a clean comfortable...
Positives: Friendly staff, large room, comfortable bed
Negatives: Found a small dead insect in the room, and a bit of hair in the bathtub
Would go back again
Positives: Most everything.
Negatives: I heared the manager talk to a breakfast employee like garbage. It turned me off with the general atmosphere. Made me sad!
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).