Embassy Suites by Hilton Alexandria Old Town
1900 Diagonal Road
Alexandria, VA 22314, US
Alexandria, VA 22314, US
Embassy Suites by Hilton Alexandria Old Town is pet friendly. Pet fee is $75/stay (1-4 nights) $125/stay (5+ nights). The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. No breed restrictions. *Dogs and cats are welcome.
About This Property
Featuring easy access to area attractions as well as the sites of Washington, D.C., this all-suite hotel provides spacious accommodations along with a number of free and thoughtful amenities. Discovering the surrounding area is easy at the Alexandria-Old Town. With a metro station leading to Washington, D.C. directly across the street, monuments, memorials and museums are all easily accessible. The scenic waterfront along with the historical sites and buildings of the Old Town are also minutes away. Begin the morning with a delicious cooked-to-order breakfast or enjoy a refreshing swim in the pool before taking the Hilton Alexandria Old Town's free shuttle within a 2 mile (2 mi) radius. Finish the evening at the manager's reception or relax and browse the internet with high-speed access.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Bicycle Parking
- Bicycle Rental (charges May Apply)
- Blackout Curtains
- Body Thermometer Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Free Breakfast
- Free Face Masks
- Game Room
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heating In Public Area
- Hot Tub/Whirlpool
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access
- Internet Access (charges May Apply)
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Spa Services
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sterilizing Equipment
- Sustainable Property
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Taxi Service
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Toiletries Provided
- Vending Machine
- Video Game Console
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas (charges May Apply)
Positives: Great hotel to relax for a family…
Positives: location pretty good. quiet. staff was friendly
Negatives: my room smelled of stale cigarette smoke. the furnishings were dated and past their prime.
Positives: it was so close to transportation and the only cost is the Metro.
Positives: location and room size
Negatives: breakfast was always far too busy and full of noisy school children and the queues for the food where long - couldn’t they be given a separate area/room for their breakfast
Enjoyable and excellently located for...
Positives: Great hotel, great location. Right across the street from the metro station.
Positives: I loved the location, the breakfast and the atmosphere.
Our room was spacious and...
Positives: Loved the breakfast! Made to order eggs and a smorgasbord of other options. Loved how close hotel was to the waterfront.
Negatives: The pool was a bit small.
Woukd highly recommend Embassy Suites...
Positives: The staff is horrible Danielle the manager & the Diamond the employee
Negatives: Horrible customer service
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).