Residence Inn Alexandria Old Town/Duke Street
1456 Duke Street
Alexandria, VA 22314, US
Residence Inn Alexandria Old Town/Duke Street welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. The pet fee is USD $200 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Located 0.3 miles from the DC metro rail station and 1.4 miles from the Alexandria Waterfront, this hotel in Alexandria has a gym and laundry facilities. The rooms at the Residence Inn Alexandria Old Town have a fully-equipped kitchen, a 27-inch satellite TV and a sofa bed. Guests of the Alexandria can work out at the gym, which offers cardio equipment.The Alexandria Old Town also offers a gift shop, grocery shopping service and room service. Residence Inn Alexandria Old Town is located 7 miles from both the Pentagon and the WWII Memorial.
Studio, 1 Queen, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
- Studio, 1 Queen, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Full Kitchen, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 3
- The pet fee is USD $200 per stay.
1 Bedroom Suite, 1 Queen, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
- 1 Bedroom Suite, 1 Queen, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Full Kitchen, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
- The pet fee is USD $200 per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Bicycle Rental
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Family Rooms
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free WiFi
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Kid-friendly Buffet
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking Garage
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Hotel is in a location that is walkable to Old Town and to the metro. We stayed only one night and found street parking next to the hotel that was much cheaper than parking at the hotel. The breakfast was really good.
The room is equipped with a kitchen, dishes and a separate sitting area from the bed.
The bed wasn’t very comfortable.
Great spot in Alexandria
Dog Friendly and close to all the restaurants & shops.
The space in the room, the faculty.
The shower didn't seem completely clean.
breakfast stopped at 9:00, that’s early for my family
Breakfast was wonderful, room was comfortable but smelled awful.
Had to pay for parking, no indication on website that there was parking nor that it was overpriced. No mention at all of AAA rates, which we would have taken advantage of if we knew about it. I only had a choice of 2 rooms on booking.com and both were to be prepaid. So, the hotel would not adjust for AAA rate for room and parking.
The room was nice, except, 1. It smelled like industrial chemicals were used to clean it. It should have smelled fresh but it did not. 2. There is no door between the bed area and bathroom sink area. So, my partner had to deal with the light shining on the bed while he tried to continue sleeping while I was getting dressed, drying hair, makeup.
Call hotel before you book
Friendly employees, clean room, comfortable bed. I honestly had the best sleep I’d had in weeks at this hotel. Breakfast had lots of options. Hotel was walking distance to Amtrak station.
There’s another Marriott right on King St, the Alexandrian, that is more in the heart of old town. This one is still a great location, but the other spot is right on the main drag. This location is definitely walkable to King street snd all the shops (a few minutes), but if you want something more central, check out the Alexandrian.
Really enjoyed our stay
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.