The Alexandrian Old Town Alexandria Autograph Collection
480 King Street
Alexandria, VA 22314, US
Alexandria, VA 22314, US
The Alexandrian Old Town Alexandria Autograph Collection welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee USD 25 per pet, per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 80 lbs.
About This Property
Located close to Interstate 95 and Interstate 495, this hotel in Old Town Alexandria offers wireless internet access and rooms equipped with a flat-screen TV. A seating area, work desk and refrigerator are offered in each room at The Alexandrian, Autograph Collection. Bath amenities are also included. A Keurig coffeemaker is provided as well. King & Rye Restaurant features seasonal ingredients sourced locally and genuine Southern hospitality. Guests can work out in the fitness center or access the business center. Washington, D.C. and the Arlington National Cemetery are 8 mi from The Alexandrian, Autograph Collection. The White House is 15 minutes’ drive away.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 4:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- Alternative Meal Arrangement
- Audible Alarm
- Bicycle Parking
- Bicycle Rental (charges May Apply)
- Blackout Curtains
- Body Thermometer Available
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Daily Disinfection
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Ironing Amenities
- Kid-friendly Dinning
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Toiletries Provided
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: very good location. Staff looked after us very well on this visit. Nice upgrade, quiet room. Customer service was excellent.
Negatives: Room had a few issues which was a shame. But they were resolved to our satisfaction.
Great location, hotel looked after...
Positives: Good location.
Negatives: We contacted the property several times with requests or questions via booking.com. Never once got a acknowledgment. We are light sleepers and wanted a quiet room away from the elevators. We got neither. So poor sleep quality. House keeping was poor, rooms were cleaned extremely late in the day and some things got forgotten. No free WI-FI in the room. Shower controls were worn out. Rooms seriously need some modernisation.
Disappointing. Poor customer care.
Positives: The smell in reception
Negatives: No valet parking anymore Furniture was a bit shabby Room was very dusty finger marks over tv consol Stayed there when it was the Monaco, was more opulent and welcoming. Stay wasn't horrible, but probably not stay here again
Positives: The location was perfect.
A lovely long weekend in...
due to the ceiling heights...
Positives: The kindness of the staff. Mikael , Beza, Angie, Karen, Mustapha. They made our stay amazing.
Awesome place, awesome team. Will...
Positives: Location, it's within walking n distance to restaurants, waterfront and shops.
Negatives: The hard soap was very poor quality, and it did not.latwrh well ar all. The small.liquid soap was too small, only enough for one person, one shower.
Positives: Super clean, super convenient, and super fast check in
perfect place to stay
Positives: eclectic style, location
Negatives: some rooms were very small, awkward bathroom door entry with damage on the door from hitting the main entry door to the room
it was nice and comfortable,...
Positives: clean, beautifully decorated, staff was excellent!!!
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).