Delta Hotels by Marriott Chesapeake Norfolk
725 Woodlake Drive
Chesapeake, VA 23320, US
Chesapeake, VA 23320, US
Pet guests are welcome at Delta Hotels by Marriott Chesapeake Norfolk. Pet fee is USD $75 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $114/night
About This Property
Located just off of Hampton Roads Beltway in Chesapeake, this Marriott hotel offers an extensive gym and an indoor swimming pool. It has on-site meeting space and a laundry facility. All units at the Delta Hotels by Marriott Chesapeake come equipped with a coffeemaker. Also featured is a 32" flat-screen TV with plug-in technology for laptops, iPods and gaming stations. Luminous has plenty of seating corners, some featuring a private flat-screen TV built into the furnishings. Guests can chose from a menu of freshly made snacks and meals. Delta Hotels by Marriott Chesapeake is 9 miles from Honey Bee Golf Course and 7 miles from the Chesapeake Planetarium. Free on-site private parking is available.
Guest room, 2 Double (non-refundable)
Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Studio Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 04:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Bicycle Rental
- Breakfast In The Room
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Coffee House On Site
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Currency Exchange
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Entertainment Staff
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course (within 3 Km)
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Pool (all Year)
- Internet Services
- Key Card Access
- Kid Meals
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Property Is Cleaned By Professional Cleaning Companies
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Secured Parking
- Shallow End
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Soundproof Rooms
- Special Diet Menus (on Request)
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: Great location, restaurant/lounge on premises had good food. Staff helped change my room as I am disabled and needed a walk-in shower
Negatives: The elevators. Only 2 for all these rooms. They are very slow.
Clean, great staff, location perfect...
Negatives: There was strong smells of Marijuana in the elevators.
We had a great stay.
Positives: I thought the room was nice. There was a liquid of some sort on the head board area that seemed to be a bodily fluid of some kind that had dried up.
Negatives: The refrigerator didn't keep drinks co;d and there was a mystery substance on the head board.
Negatives: There was no microwave and very small mini fridge. Tv was outdated…
Positives: Very convenient to everywhere and easy on off highway
Excellent stay and worth it
Positives: Honestly the stay was good the staff was amazing
Negatives: We were charged a smoking charge for going to the casino. They had no reason to charge us for this we went to the new casino and our clothes held the smell. We were charged. The general manager wouldn't speak to us nor would the manger of the place who asked me to email him. He never responded. even after the staff told him they saw us go outside to smoke. Pictures were taken of our personal items, even though they had to go through our personal items to do so.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).