Delta Hotels by Marriott Chesapeake Norfolk
725 Woodlake Drive
Chesapeake, VA 23320, US
Chesapeake, VA 23320, US
Delta Hotels by Marriott Chesapeake Norfolk welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $75 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Located just off of Hampton Roads Beltway in Chesapeake, this Marriott hotel offers an extensive gym and an indoor swimming pool. It has on-site meeting space and a laundry facility. All units at the Delta Hotels by Marriott Chesapeake come equipped with a coffeemaker. Also featured is a 32" flat-screen TV with plug-in technology for laptops, iPods and gaming stations. Luminous has plenty of seating corners, some featuring a private flat-screen TV built into the furnishings. Guests can chose from a menu of freshly made snacks and meals. Delta Hotels by Marriott Chesapeake is 9 miles from Honey Bee Golf Course and 7 miles from the Chesapeake Planetarium. Free on-site private parking is available.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 4:00PM
Check out time: 11:00AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Public Restrooms
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Alternative Meal Arrangement
- Assistive Listening Devices Provided For Meetings Available
- Audible Alarm
- Bicycle Parking
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Designated Smoking Area
- Electronic Room Key
- Entertainment Services
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Golf Course
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Kid-friendly Dinning
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Professional Cleaning Services
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Room Service Available
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Soundproof Rooms Available
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sterilizing Equipment
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Aids Braille/Tactile Signs
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: Modern and comfortable.
Negatives: Pillows! haven’t been to a hotel yet that has a good pillow.
Modern and comfortable
Positives: Cleanliness, friendly staff, location.
Negatives: Late checkout was unavailable. Receptionist indicated too many guests requested late checkout on the Sunday we were leaving.
Positives: Property very clean. The pool area very nice. spacious bathroom.
clean and convenient
Positives: very clean, easy access and parking
Negatives: nothing. was perfect
Exellent, will definitely be there...
Negatives: The housekeeping staff was horrid. The room that I was originally assigned was DIRTY upon arrival. The housekeeper informed us that our room would be cleaned, upon return, it was dirty and we had no clean towels. We requested a microwave and the 3 that were delivered were malfunctioning and one blew the circuit.
It did not meet the...
Positives: very nice and bed was very comfortable
Negatives: the Buffett was not that great for the price they were asking for
Positives: The pool was open so I could swim. Comfortable.
Negatives: Everything was great!
Great place for the Price!
Positives: Great location, restaurant/lounge on premises had good food. Staff helped change my room as I am disabled and needed a walk-in shower
Negatives: The elevators. Only 2 for all these rooms. They are very slow.
Clean, great staff, location perfect...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).