Extended Stay America Suites - Washington DC - Fairfax
3997 Fair Ridge Drive
Fairfax, VA 22033, US
Fairfax, VA 22033, US
Pets are always welcomed guests! Up to two pets are welcome in each guest room. To ensure that rooms stay fresh and clean, there is a $25 (+ tax) per day, per pet non-refundable cleaning fee (not to exceed $150 + tax per pet), payable the first night of your stay.
Book Now from $125/night
About This Property
Located 9.9 mi from Washington Dulles International Airport, this Fairfax, Virginia hotel features rooms with a flat-screen TV. Washington, D.C. is 25 minutes’ drive away. A kitchenette with stovetop, refrigerator, and microwave is featured in every guest room at the Extended Stay Fairfax. Decorated in rich colors, the rooms also have a flat-screen cable TV and free WiFi access. An on-site fitness center is available for guests to use at the Fairfax Extended Stay. Weekly housekeeping services are provided for free and daily provided for a fee; towels and linen exchanged at the front desk. Laundry facilities are available. A free grab-and-go breakfast including breakfast bars, muffins, hot cereal, coffee and tea is served every morning. Several dining options are within a short drive away, including Romano's Macaroni Grill, The Cheesecake Factory, and Pomodoro’s Pizza. Splashdown Water Park and Manassas National Battlefield Park are both 15 mi from the hotel.
Deluxe Queen Non-Smoking (refundable)
Deluxe King Accessible, Non-Smoking (refundable)
Deluxe King Non-Smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- BBQ Facilities
- Cashless Payment Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Picnic Area
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Negatives: No Drinking water
Positives: the bed was comfortable and clean
Negatives: they assigned us to a room that someone was already in. never received an apology even though the person whose room we tried to enter at 11:30pm was very upset with us.
it was not a place...
Positives: convenient to 50 and 66
excellent and affordable
Negatives: Noise of trash truck 4am
Robert e Lee
Positives: loved the location and the customer service of the front desk!
Negatives: we had an issue with our toilet being clogged. maintenance did come fix it but didn’t clean the toilet after they fixed it.
Positives: Very clean and comfortable. Good location and friendly staff.
Wonderful short stay
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).