Comfort Inn Falls Church - Tysons Corner
6111 Arlington Boulevard
Falls Church, VA 22044, US
Comfort Inn Falls Church - Tysons Corner welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $25 per night. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 30 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Offering free WiFi, Comfort Inn Arlington Boulevard is located 6 mi from Washington, D.C. There is an on-site fitness center. All guest rooms come equipped with coffee makers, refrigerators, microwaves and cable TV. The on-site meeting room accommodates up to 50 people. The property is within 8.1 mi of Arlington National Cemetery, Fort Myer, The Pentagon and the Smithsonian Institution. Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is 8.9 mi from Comfort Inn Arlington Boulevard.
1 King Bed, Nonsmoking (refundable)
- 1 King Bed, Nonsmoking - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee is USD $25 per night.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- BBQ Facilities
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Desk/workspace Available
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Breakfast
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Pub Crawls
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toiletries Provided
- Wheelchair Accessible
The room was pretty nice and clean for the most part. You can also tell the room and bathroom were recently renovated.
The only thing that seemed out of place in the renovation was the older/smaller toilet. The room also had a few cobwebs where it looked like the room wasn't dusted properly. The tv was also extremely small for such a large room. And the bed was not that comfortable. The hotel did not take debit cards weren't from a large bank so that was an issue but luckily we were able to get resolved with family back home.
Spacious, updated room with great...
The room was good, but somehow the place looked depressing because of choice of colors of the carpet and other stuff.
What was really disappointing was breakfast.
It is good for one...
The friendly check on staff and housekeepers. Breakfast was better than expected with yogurt, ability to make fresh waffles and fresh fruit.
Getting trapped in the elevator with little help from staff. Another patron saved us by opening the door. Smoking in the hallway and smell of cigarettes; pool closed but not advertised that way.
Overall adequate for our one...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.