Extended Stay America Suites - Newport News - Oyster Point
11708 Jefferson Ave.
Newport News, VA 23606, US
Newport News, VA 23606, US
Pets are always welcomed guests! Up to two pets are welcome in each guest room. To ensure that rooms stay fresh and clean, there is a $25 (+ tax) per day, per pet non-refundable cleaning fee (not to exceed $150 + tax per pet), payable the first night of your stay.
Book Now from $75/night
About This Property
Just 9 mi from Fort Eustis, this Extended Stay America - Newport News - Oyster Point is located in Newport News and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. Every kitchen at Extended Stay America - Newport News Oyster Point is equipped with a stovetop, microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities and upgraded bedding with extra pillows. A free grab-and-go breakfast including breakfast bars, muffins, hot cereal, coffee and tea is served every morning. Weekly housekeeping services are provided for free and daily provided for a fee; towels and linen exchanged at the front desk. The property offers free onsite parking. Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the The Mariners Museum and USS Monitor Center, the Peninsula Fine Arts Center and the Virginia Living Museum.
Studio Queen Accessible Non-Smoking (refundable)
Studio Queen Non-Smoking (refundable)
Studio 2 Double Non-Smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Cashless Payment Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: Coffee was good. Very helpful staff.
Ms. Brenda and manager Amanda...
Negatives: I was charged for double beds but only got One bed
Positives: The staffing is great. Brenda and Amanda are wonderful people. Very nice and helpful.
Positives: the room was clean and spacious
Negatives: the staff were rude and disrespectful and walls were very thin
not as great as I...
Positives: The tv and kitchen
Negatives: People hanging outside tweekers kept knocking on the door early in the morning waking my small kids up
Negatives: The new manager Amanda
Positives: location was perfect for our needs.
Negatives: It was roach infested… Disgusting!!!
Could NOT stay with the...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Explore Newport News
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).