Aloft Richmond West Short Pump
3939 Duckling Drive
Short Pump, VA 23060, US
Short Pump, VA 23060, US
Aloft Richmond West Short Pump welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 80 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $189/night
About This Property
Take a dip in the heated indoor pool or visit the cocktail lounge at this design hotel. Free Wi-Fi is available in every room. Richmond city center is 14 miles away. Aloft Richmond West Short Pump features a 42-inch flat-screen TV and a work desk in every contemporary room. They are styled with bright blue accent colors and large window, and the sleek bathroom has a frosted glass shower. Play billiards or relax on the sun terrace at the Aloft Richmond West Short Pump. Guests can also work out in the 24-hour fitness center. The w xyz bar serves light fare and offers full bar service. Purchase a quick snack or meal to-go from the re:fuel eatery. Shopping at West Broad Village is just 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel. Hermitage Country Club is 9 miles away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft, Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- Alternative Meal Arrangement
- Assistive Listening Devices Provided For Meetings Available
- Audible Alarm
- Bicycle Parking
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Designated Smoking Area
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Electronic Room Key
- Entertainment Services
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Ironing Amenities
- Kid-friendly Dinning
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Recreational Features
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Room Service Available
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shared Kitchen
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: Within walking distance to a lot of things.
Negatives: Pictures show a pool which we were excited about but there was no pool
Positives: Clean room, nice bed, good pillows.
Negatives: Trash in the hallways, but that's it. Really good experience.
Positives: pet friendly
Negatives: hardly clean, closed pool, tired decor and furniture , overpriced.
Overpriced, outdated, needs a renovation.
Positives: the location is great the Interior design is nice even the rooms was very pretty
Negatives: the bathroom had mold/rust around the shower , my sheets was dirty even when I brought it to the front desk attention they still didn’t change them
For the price the hotel...
Positives: The hotel was fine! Employees was okay as far as what was capable. In my booking I mention higher floor and that wasn’t accordance.
Positives: The woman who checked us in was great. She was even patient while training. Super nice and explained the evening’s events. Great attitudes go along way!
Negatives: I’m a fan of complimentary breakfast. This was the only thing remotely disappointing, but knew it wasn’t offered when I booked.
The hotel and surrounding area...
Negatives: Well booking.com didn't have my reservation with this hotel. I arrived, 1 am, tired, and the hotel staff wouldn't allow me to check in without booking ANOTHER room bc they claimed they couldn't find my booking.com reservation. Booking.com was useless and actually told me they couldn't call the property to try and help..but that the hotel needed to email permission to cancel my reservation. It was ridiculous checkin process... as a Marriott silver member. I had tried to book direct, to no avail. The morning Marriott staff did offer more help...obviously, my reservation existed bc I've been asked to review the property. Booking.com really ruined any chances of me being pleased with this property. I'm sure I will be charged twice
Inconvenience due to booking.com... affected...
Positives: It was very comfortable and clean. The pool was out of order, so they called a sister hotel and asked if we could use their pool. This made my daughter (4yr old) so happy! They dried our swim suites when we were done and were so caring -- making sure we had everything we wanted. Thanks so much!
Negatives: It was perfect!
Wonderful place to stay in...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).