Aloft Seattle Sea-Tac Airport
19030 28th Avenue South
SeaTac, WA 98188, US
SeaTac, WA 98188, US
Book Now from $237/night
About This Property
Located in SeaTac, 13 miles from CenturyLink Field, Aloft Seattle Sea-Tac Airport has accommodations with free bikes, free private parking and a bar. This 3-star hotel offers free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi. The property provides a concierge service, and luggage storage for guests. The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms offering a desk, a coffee machine, a fridge, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath. At Aloft Seattle Sea-Tac Airport the rooms include bed linen and towels. The daily breakfast offers American, vegetarian or gluten-free options. You can play pool at this 3-star hotel. There's an in-house snack bar and guests can also use the business area. Space Needle is 15 miles from the accommodation, while Tiger Mountain State Forest is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Seattle–Tacoma International Airport, a few steps from Aloft Seattle Sea-Tac Airport.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- Airport Shuttle (charges May Apply)
- Alarm Clock
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- Audible Alarm
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Designated Smoking Area
- Electronic Room Key
- Entertainment Services
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Recreational Features
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Private Check-in/check-out
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service (charges May Apply)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: very close to the airport with 24/7 shuttle and no pet fees and free parking. Close to the bus stop and has a little convenience type store in the lobby for any quick or late night snacks
Negatives: It was a little expensive for a few days but I think that just comes with the area
Convenient Pet friendly stay
Positives: loved that they had games to entertain us .
Clean, comfortable, good service
Positives: Suited our needs for the one night we were there
Negatives: No air conditioning. They did end up moving us to another room and that was very helpful
Nice- they were great about...
Positives: It was a very nice place. Had a great selection of food. And snacks. Love everything except there was no air conditioning and it got a little warm in the afternoon/ mid evening. They did bring us a fan and that helped a lot. Very friendly and accommodating
Negatives: See above no air but they brought us a fan
Positives: always a convenient comfortable stay.
Negatives: the food is terrible
always clean. comfortable and convenient...
Positives: Close to the airport, nice little bar, arcade games and “mini mart” in the lobby.
Negatives: It could use better soundproofing. I’ve stayed near the airport a few times, the jet noise was surprisingly louder than less expensive hotels nearby. It was bearable though. It would be nice if the bar had an adjacent lounge where under 21s were allowed. I would have liked to bring my daughter down for a sit down meal (and a cocktail for me).
Very nice amenities, large comfortable...
Positives: Great atmosphere , great post cruise stay , free breakfast , nice bar and grill . Beds were comfortable, airport shuttle and added plus .
Great Post Cruise Stay
Positives: It was close to the airport. And the shuttle was very convenient. The hotel was newer and vibrant! Love the amenities.
Negatives: It was located near a freeway and was noisy. It didn't bother me because I was so exhausted, but it might bother someone else. Maybe a set of ear plugs in the rooms.
Aloft is a find
Positives: I like that it was pet friendly
Negatives: For a pet friendly hotel it would have been nice to have a small area for dogs
Excellent. Would recommend
Positives: The room was beautiful, relaxing and clean. The shuttle was awesome, and the shuttle drivers were friendly and helpful. I also appreciated the design elements of the lobby
Negatives: The continental breakfast could have been a lot better. It was confusing to know which things were for purchase and which things were included in the stay. Basically, you had to buy breakfast to get anything good. But, there were options if you don't want to buy anything
Overnight layover, Beautiful luxury to...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).