Aloft Seattle Sea-Tac Airport
19030 28th Avenue South
SeaTac, WA 98188, US
Aloft Seattle Sea-Tac Airport welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *
About This Property
Located in SeaTac, Aloft Seattle Sea-Tac Airport has free bikes, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. This 3-star hotel offers a concierge service and luggage storage space. Guests can have a drink at the snack bar. The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms with a desk, a coffee machine, a fridge, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath. At Aloft Seattle Sea-Tac Airport the rooms include bed linen and towels. Guests at the accommodation can enjoy an American or a vegetarian breakfast. You can play pool at Aloft Seattle Sea-Tac Airport. Free private parking and a business center are available, as well as a 24-hour front desk. Seattle is 15 miles from the hotel, while Tacoma is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac, an 18-minute walk from Aloft Seattle Sea-Tac Airport, and the property offers a free airport shuttle service.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
- Aloft, Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
- Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Bicycle Rental
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Private Check-in/check-out
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Shuttle Service
- Smoking Allowed
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Beds were comfortable; room was spacious; automated blinds were an interesting choice, although they didn't fully deploy which left the room open to outside light.
Food service. Seriously, the worst experience I have had in I can't even remember how long. It was bar food - hummus & flatbread pizza - and it took 45 minutes to receive.
And it. Was. Horrible. I'm still not convinced that they didn't have it delivered from somewhere else.
You should really, seriously consider dropping the food service if you can't do better than that - it's not worth the bad will it engenders with your guest, me included.
Also - the reason for the spaciousness of the room is that it was an ADA accessible room which we certainly didn't request.
Nice room. Friendly staff. Terrible...
design and cleanliness of room
staff generally unkind
nice stay, staff not hospitable
Rooms are modern and comfortable. plus amenities are really nice
I would recommend!
It was great proximity to the airport and was really clean and well laid out — a nice open lobby area with good food options. We also really appreciated the shuttle option to get to the airport.
Nothing not to like.
We had a great stay...
The room was very nice and clean.
Right outside my window was the train for the airport. And I heard the planes taking off all night long.
Too loud. Elevator stopped working....
No coffee maker in the room
If you turn off lights it turns off air conditioner
The room was always hot
close to airport. quiet, given the location.
bathroom door had blood smeared on the back.
it was only noticeable from the inside with the door
good. we would stay again.
Great location with easy access to airport. Room was comfy, appropriately appointed and super clean. The bed and bedding were very comfortable as well. The property has been well maintained.
Nothing. Exceeded expectations
Highly recommend Aloft Sea-Tac for...
Great staff. Comfortable, quiet rooms.
Paying for breakfast.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.