Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport
18220 International Boulevard
SeaTac, WA 98188, US
SeaTac, WA 98188, US
Pet guests are welcome at Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport. Pet fee is USD $20 per day. **In common areas, pets must be on leash or in carrier.
Book Now from $145/night
About This Property
Located just minutes from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, this hotel offers a free airport transfer service and free Wi-Fi in every room. The Space Needle is 25 minutes’ drive away. A cable TV, a microwave and a refrigerator are featured in all of the guest rooms at the Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport. The comfortable rooms include guest bathrobes and a work desk. A fitness center and a 24-hour business center are offered on-site at the Seattle Airport Red Lion Hotel. The hotel also offers an around the clock front desk. Safeco Field is 20 minutes’ drive away and Westfield Southcenter Mall is 4 miles from this hotel off Highway 5.
King Bed (refundable)
Two Queen Beds (refundable)
Accessible King Bed (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Drop Off
- Airport Pick Up
- Airport Shuttle
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Bicycle Rental
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Coffee House On Site
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Ironing Service
- Key Access
- Kid Meals
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Secured Parking
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Special Diet Menus (on Request)
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Street Parking
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: Only a 10 minute walk to the airport.
Negatives: Parking was an additional $25 per day. Information about the additional parking fee was difficult to find on their webpage.
Negatives: It was visibly dirty and run down. Stains on the carpet in the room, the smell of old cigarette smoke, random old hairs on the sink counter.
convenient and mercifully short
Positives: close to the airport with free shuttle every 5-10 minutes. inexpensive.
Negatives: basic hotel services with very few amenities.
cheap and convenient.
Positives: reception was helpful and very pleasant
Negatives: Light in the room was to dim
Positives: Close to airport
Totally enjoyed the stay. Perfect...
Positives: The beds were comfortable and it was nice being very close to the airport.
Negatives: The heat in the room would not come down from 75, so it was really hot and the AC didn’t work. We believe we left something there and it took three calls to get someone to check for us, as no one would call us back.
Convenient location and decent hotel
Negatives: coffee and tea maker in room. at least 1 bottle of water per person in room.
Basic hotel, convenient to airport,...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).