The Westin Seattle
1900 Fifth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101, US
The Westin Seattle is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $75 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 1. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. **In common areas, pets must be on leash or in carrier.
About This Property
Featuring sweeping city and water views, this hotel is located in the city center of Seattle. In-room spa services are available. The Washington State Convention Center is 5 minutes’ walk away. A flat-screen cable TV is available in all guest rooms at The Westin Seattle. A mini-bar, tea and coffee-making facilities, and a work desk are all included. A 24-hour fitness center is available for guests at The Seattle Westin. An indoor pool is also included. A full service and self-serve business center is offered for guest convenience. RELISH Burger Bistro offers a modern twist on classic American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Local beers, wines, and hand-crafted cocktails are also available. The Monorail, with easy transportation to the Seattle Center and Space Needle, is 5 minutes’ walk away. The 5th Avenue Theater is 10 minutes’ walk from the property.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Concierge Desk
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Public Restrooms
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Assistive Listening Devices Provided For Meetings Available
- Audible Alarm
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Bicycle Rental
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Face Masks
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Massage Services
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Parking Available
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shops On Site
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Ticket Services
- Tour Services
- Valet Parking
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Aids Braille/Tactile Signs
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Reception staff helpful. View from room was very good and as described. Location to Pike Market Place was good. Bar staff were very nice and pleasant.
That there little choice of eating venue within the hotel. The Pizza restaurant closed around 5pm. We understand that you did not have enough staff. This was problematic as there very few restaurants open after 6pm near to the hotel. The net curtains were in shreds and the extractor fan in the bathroom was dangerous as it had about 5 years dust blocking the airflow.
Ok but not worth the...
I loved the location. It was close to walk to market and Space Needle.
Pretty high priced. There were homeless people outside and one person stole out of the Walgreens store nearby.
Fantastic location, spacious rooms
centrally located. excellent customer service.
everything was perfect
lovely city, excellent hotel. what...
location in downtown, gym
the size of swimming pool, lack of hot tub
It was excellent stay &...
Room was large and beds comfortable. AC was great.
After no taxis were available to drive us to the hotel from West Seattle, we were not able to stay our first night, but had to pay for it. even though I called. early to let them know. When we got there day two, Key card did not work. I needed to call front desk from hallway to get someone to let us in. Ice was not available on the floor. Had to call front desk to have someone bring some up. Needed to tip that person.
Although room was comfortable, we...
View was great.
Bed to soft.
clean, decent location, staff were very friendly
beds a bit uncomfortable, pillows were awful, old and dated, expensive for what it was.
needs some TLC.
Over rated older hotel
No coffee in room; coffee was substandard Starbucks that we had to go and get after waiting in long line
Truth in advertising; room was $300 billed $393 and now another $421 being billed to credit card and we only stayed one night.
Ok but next time will...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.