Residence Inn Seattle South/Tukwila
16201 West Valley Highway
Tukwila, WA 98188, US
Residence Inn Seattle South/Tukwila welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. No pet weight limit.
About This Property
Located 4 miles from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, Residence Inn Seattle South/Tukwila offers a heated outdoor pool and hot tub. Spacious rooms feature fully equipped kitchens and free Wi-Fi. Guest rooms provide dining and seating areas, fireplaces and cable TV with HBO. They are equipped with desks and ironing facilities and also provide first nighter kits and hairdryers. Seattle South/Tukwila Residence Inn serves breakfast and offers a grocery shopping service. Guests have access to a gym and Sport Court with volleyball, tennis and basketball courts. Residence Inn is 5 miles from The Museum of Flight and 13 miles from Pike Place Market. It is 15 miles from the Space Needle and Wild Waves Theme Park.
Studio, 1 Queen, Sofa bed, Fireplace (refundable)
- Studio, 1 Queen, Sofa bed, Fireplace - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Full Kitchen, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee is USD $100 per stay.
2 Bedroom Bi-level Loft, Fireplace (refundable)
- 2 Bedroom Bi-level Loft, Fireplace - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Full Kitchen, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 3
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee is USD $100 per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Drop Off
- Airport Pick Up
- Airport Shuttle
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- BBQ Facilities
- Bicycle Rental
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Currency Exchange
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free WiFi
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heated Pool
- Internet Services
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Picnic Area
- Private Parking
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Property Is Cleaned By Professional Cleaning Companies
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Security Alarm
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
The suite itself was very large and clean. Although I found dog food in the closet.
The pool was closed. One of the main reasons I booked was because of pool. There was zero communication on booking.com or the properties website directly. The suite was expensive, but I splurged for a night of comfortable rest and a pool for the kids after 12 hours of driving. Very frustrating! The beds were OK. A little firm for my liking, but comfy bedding. The pull out couch is awful. Can feel every spring. And there was no bedding for it. I had to drive back to the front desk. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
that it was close to airport and provided airport transport
the room smell faintly of cigarette, had a fly in my room, also vent on door to A/C room was covered in heavy dust.
last minute booking due to...
Room setup and size
Parking lot. To far from unit. Hard to get a close spot
Room size and set up.
The location was great and the way the hotel is set up is also nice. I like that you can enter your room without having to enter the main building. It's like an apartment complex the way it's set up only way quieter. It's a nice place to stay.
There wasn't much I didn't like. The only thing I could suggest is seating or lawn furniture on the decks or outside this sliding glass doors.
Great place to unwind or...
it had a kitchen for cooking
the high cost of parking at their facility
it was a clean place...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.