Residence Inn Seattle South/Tukwila
16201 West Valley Highway
Tukwila, WA 98188, US
Tukwila, WA 98188, US
Residence Inn Seattle South/Tukwila is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. No pet weight limit.
About This Property
Located 4 miles from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, Residence Inn Seattle South/Tukwila offers a heated outdoor pool and hot tub. Spacious rooms feature fully equipped kitchens and free Wi-Fi. Guest rooms provide dining and seating areas, fireplaces and cable TV with HBO. They are equipped with desks and ironing facilities and also provide first nighter kits and hairdryers. Seattle South/Tukwila Residence Inn serves breakfast and offers a grocery shopping service. Guests have access to a gym and Sport Court with volleyball, tennis and basketball courts. Residence Inn is 5 miles from The Museum of Flight and 13 miles from Pike Place Market. It is 15 miles from the Space Needle and Wild Waves Theme Park.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Drop Off
- Airport Pick Up
- Airport Shuttle
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- BBQ Facilities
- Bicycle Rental
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Currency Exchange
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free WiFi
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heated Pool
- Internet Services
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Picnic Area
- Private Parking
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Property Is Cleaned By Professional Cleaning Companies
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Security Alarm
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: The location was great and the way the hotel is set up is also nice. I like that you can enter your room without having to enter the main building. It's like an apartment complex the way it's set up only way quieter. It's a nice place to stay.
Negatives: There wasn't much I didn't like. The only thing I could suggest is seating or lawn furniture on the decks or outside this sliding glass doors.
Great place to unwind or...
Positives: it had a kitchen for cooking
Negatives: the high cost of parking at their facility
it was a clean place...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).