Delta Hotels Huntington Downtown
800 Third Avenue
Huntington, WV 25701, US
Huntington, WV 25701, US
Delta Hotels Huntington Downtown welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $75 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $139/night
About This Property
Providing an on-site restaurant, an indoor pool and free shuttle service to and from Tri-State Airport, this hotel located in Huntington, West Virginia is only minutes from Marshall University. Each guestroom at the Delta Hotels Huntington Downtown is equipped with free high-speed internet access, a microwave and a mini-refrigerator. Breakfast and dinner are served on-site at the Rivercafe, featuring American and Italian cuisine. Pullman Square shopping and entertainment center is located steps from the Delta Hotels Huntington Downtown. The Museum of Radio & Technology is 10 minutes’ drive away. Heritage Farm Museum and Village is 5 miles away.
Guest room, 2 Queen, Sofa bed (refundable)
Guest room, 1 King, Sofa bed (refundable)
Executive Suite, 2 Queen, Sofa bed (refundable)
Executive Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 4:00PM
Check out time: 11:00AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- Airport Shuttle (charges May Apply)
- Alarm Clock
- Alternative Meal Arrangement
- Audible Alarm
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Blackout Curtains
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Car Rental Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Concierge Services
- Convenience Store
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Designated Smoking Area
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Kid-friendly Dinning
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Room Service Available
- Room Towels Provided
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Seating Area
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Shuttle Service (charges May Apply)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toiletries Provided
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: Scott front desk clerk was great and helpful. Sam and the manager were very helpful.
Positives: Close to nice food places, super reasonable prices to eat, very cute book store, and shopping area across from the hotel.
Negatives: Lots of drugs addicts around the entire property and the same loud car squealing in the back parking lot every night. Elevator wait time is terrible. Someone’s nasty toenail clippings beside the bed between the night stand and bed area, also near the couches. Yes I informed the front desk manager, lol she offered us snacks for the inconvenience.
One time visit, somewhat enjoyable...
Great customer service!!
Positives: convenient location
Negatives: Room had ants
Positives: It was an excellent hotel very clean and up to date.
Close to Pullman Square so...
Positives: it was beautiful!!
Negatives: I wish the hotel had more to offer other then just a pool and a bar!
great get away
Positives: How close it was to the Mountain Arena and how friendly the staff was
Negatives: Our tv apps did not work. We tried multiple times to check the tv guide or use Netflix and it would say error each time.
We enjoyed it, just had...
Positives: Location Bar Room comfort
Enjoyed stay. Staff friendly and...
Positives: Breakfast was great! Location was also great! Scott working at the front desk was so friendly and gave us such great service! The pizza place across the street was amazing. We were would definitely go back
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).