Residence Inn Appleton
310 North Metro Drive
Appleton, WI 54913, US
Appleton, WI 54913, US
Residence Inn Appleton is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. No pet weight limit.
About This Property
Located across the street from Fox River Mall, Residence Inn Appleton offers rooms with full kitchens and free Wi-Fi. On-site facilities include a tennis court and a indoor pool area. Guests at the Residence Inn Appleton stay at large, bright rooms with a spacious living area. The kitchen comes with a conventional oven, stove top and all the necessary silverware and serving dishes. Other amenities include ironing facilities, cable TV and dishwasher. The Residence Inn offers a fitness center that comes with cardio equipment and free weights. Guests can relax in the hot tub or play a game of tennis or basketball. To start the day, the hotel serves a grab-and-go breakfast. The hotel’s Gatehouse bar hosts a hospitality hour every Monday and Thursday evening. A wide variety of restaurants is within walking distance from the hotel.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- BBQ Facilities
- Bicycle Rental
- Board Games/puzzles
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course (within 3 Km)
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heated Pool
- Higher Level Toilet
- Hot Tub/jacuzzi
- Indoor Pool (all Year)
- Internet Services
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Luggage Storage
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Picnic Area
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Thermometers For Guests Provided By Property
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
needed 2 bedrooms and they...
Positives: The bed was so comfortable.
Negatives: The showers need to be refreshed and redone and the couch had stains on it. If they updated those to things it would be great.
COMFORTABLE AND QUIET
Positives: Breakfast was good
Negatives: Pool dirty and needs updating. Generally unclean
Negatives: Staff lied to me and overcharged me one night of stay.
Experience ruined by staff lying...
Positives: Clean pool. Clean rooms.
Negatives: Hot tub was looking pretty nasty
Positives: the staff was pleasant, friendly, and knowledgeable. rooms were clean, large refrigerator, microwave, stove,coffee maker.the room had a large couch desk and small kitchen table.
Negatives: breakfast was very limited. some items were gone and finding someone to help. most of the tables needed to be cleaned
had a good time more...
Positives: The staff were pleasant and helpful, And everything was very clean.
Negatives: I believe the cost of this facility/accommodation was over priced.
Positives: Location. Nearby everything! Mall. Restaurants. Gym. Loved the Basketball Court. Pool.
Great place to stay!
Positives: Location was excellent.
Negatives: breakfast was not good. Cereal and granola bars dont cut it.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).