aloft Green Bay
465 Pilgrim Way
Green Bay, WI 54304, US
aloft Green Bay welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Only 1.9 mi away from Lambeau Field, this pet-friendly Green Bay hotel has a heated indoor pool, a modern fitness center, and free WiFi access throughout the property. A flat-screen TV is provided in every natural light filled, loft inspired guestroom at aloft Green Bay. There is a refrigerator and coffee maker as well. Extras include a hairdryer and free toiletries. The Green Bay aloft hotel has a mini-market, meeting facilities, and a vibrant shared lounge for relaxation. The on-site bar, W XYZ, serves specialty cocktails and wine while hosting live music. The Resch Center, offering live sports and entertainment, is 1.2 mi away from this Green Bay hotel. The National Railroad Museum is 984 feet away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
- Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 3
- Free cancellation
Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
- Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Auditory Guidance
- Board Games/puzzles
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Higher Level Toilet
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Pool (all Year)
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Kid Meals
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Check-in/check-out
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Special Diet Menus (on Request)
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Temporary Art Galleries
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Visual Aids: Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Maid service was non existent despite asking the front desk to clean our room.
The size of the pool and hot tub, the friendly staff, the size of the room.
Breakfast was not included
Big gap under door so hallway noise penetrated. Strangely floors creaked so heard people above. Shower only could get lukewarm no hot water. Place was modern & interesting
If rate is $30-$40 lower...
Location was good. Breakfast left a lot to be desired. Confirmation said that Breakfast was included. However, I've never stayed anyplace where you get vouchers and have to purchase EACH item with those vouchers. The "Hot Food" consisted of pre-packaged Breakfast fast-food type items. They had a variety of cereals from which to choose, but no milk. They had to send someone to Aldi's to purchase some milk. Ice machine was only on first floor and it was out of ice our first night there. Did not care at all for the layout of the room.
Everything mentioned above
Price was quite a bit...
I absolutely loved Cedric at the front desk.
It was not far from Lambeau Field so when the kids were tired it was not a far drive.
Smelled horrible, staff was not very informative. Bar and loud music as you walked in so you couldn't hear staff. Rooms were small and wrong on Booking.com. Have talked with staff about a refund they stated they would give one and it's been 3 weeks and no response to messages on website or Booking.com.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.