aloft Green Bay
465 Pilgrim Way
Green Bay, WI 54304, US
Green Bay, WI 54304, US
Pet guests are welcome at aloft Green Bay. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $99/night
About This Property
Only 1.9 mi away from Lambeau Field, this pet-friendly Green Bay hotel has a heated indoor pool, a modern fitness center, and free WiFi access throughout the property. A flat-screen TV is provided in every natural light filled, loft inspired guestroom at aloft Green Bay. There is a refrigerator and coffee maker as well. Extras include a hairdryer and free toiletries. The Green Bay aloft hotel has a mini-market, meeting facilities, and a vibrant shared lounge for relaxation. The on-site bar, W XYZ, serves specialty cocktails and wine while hosting live music. The Resch Center, offering live sports and entertainment, is 1.2 mi away from this Green Bay hotel. The National Railroad Museum is 984 feet away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Auditory Guidance
- Board Games/puzzles
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Higher Level Toilet
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Pool (all Year)
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Kid Meals
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Check-in/check-out
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Special Diet Menus (on Request)
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Temporary Art Galleries
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Visual Aids: Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: everything but the front desk attendant that was there on Friday night
Negatives: the front desk attendant that was there on Friday. The chlorine levels in the pool were too high. I developed a cough a rash and my eyes were burning.I hope they do something about it soon
great location. The bar manager...
Positives: nice bed and bathroom
Negatives: we had a lot of luggage. The unconventional luggage carts were not the best or convenient. We needed 2. Also, the bar was closed. After a long drive it would have been nice to enjoy a nightcap.
Pleasant. There is a very...
Positives: the rooms are okay just small
Negatives: the staff are very rude and racist, refused service from me for whatever reason , will not recommend!
okay but will not be...
Negatives: Maid service was non existent despite asking the front desk to clean our room.
Positives: The size of the pool and hot tub, the friendly staff, the size of the room.
Negatives: Breakfast was not included
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).