aloft Hotel Milwaukee Downtown
1230 Old World Third Street
Milwaukee, WI 53212, US
Milwaukee, WI 53212, US
Pet guests are welcome at aloft Hotel Milwaukee Downtown. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property. Larger pets may be considered.
Book Now from $246/night
About This Property
Steps away from the scenic RiverWalk, this downtown Milwaukee hotel is 1 mile away from Marquette University and offers a 24-hour fitness center, indoor pool and free WiFi. Featuring large windows and 9-foot high ceilings, every room at aloft Hotel Milwaukee Downtown includes a 42-inch flat-screen LCD TV, small refrigerator and work station with large desk and ergonomic chair. A small refrigerator and coffee machine are also included. Guests can enjoy a drink at W XYZ Bar or sip while playing pool at the hotel lounge. A 24-hour snack shop, meeting and event space are all offered at Downtown Milwaukee aloft Hotel. Fiserv Forum is a 5-minute walk away from the hotel. The Milwaukee Art Museum is a 9-minute drive away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Suite, 1 King (non-refundable)
Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 4:00PM
Check out time: 11:00AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- Audible Alarm
- Blackout Curtains
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Clothes Drying Rack
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Designated Smoking Area
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Entertainment Services
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- Outdoor Recreational Features
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Pool With View
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Room Towels Provided
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Spa Services
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sterilizing Equipment
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Toiletries Provided
- Tour Services
- Trash Cans
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wake Up Call
Positives: Great, safe location. Clean, nicely decorated. Comfortable beds.
Negatives: Breakfast options were limited. Valet service was slow.
Nice hotel in a great...
Positives: Pretty much everything-it was within walking distance of restaurants, the Riverwalk, and the Fiserv Forum.
Negatives: The view out of our windows.
Great location if you are...
Positives: The location
Negatives: price and pool was small, way too warm, cloudy, chemicals galore; noisy traffic/ sirens all night
stay for the location only,...
Positives: It was only a block from the concert we were going to and walking distance from everything else. It also was clean reasonably priced.
Negatives: Nothing. Great hotel!
Great location and reasonably priced.
Negatives: Ceiling had water marks from leaking. Drywall tape was showing as well
Positives: Very clean and convenient to the fierv forem
Negatives: No microwave in the room
Positives: property is modern, and loved the cashless system, central to restaurants and Fiserv Forum.
great experience we are definitely...
Positives: Loved Our room . had a living area , quite comfortable
Highly recommend it . Short...
Positives: close to event and fun environment
great staff and clean place...
Positives: Bed was fine.
Negatives: Not enough lighting, especially bathroom. Bathroom door doesn't close, only gets to about an inch.
Positives: Our room had a great view. The valet parking was convenient and super easy to use, the staff were waiting for us when we arrived. The location of the hotel was great and within walking distance of everything we wanted and needed.
Negatives: The only thing that could have been better was more options. Also there were signs saying that the breakfast was included in our stay but it was not, that was something you had to pay for separately.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).