Delta Hotels by Marriott Racine
7111 Washington Avenue
Racine, WI 53406, US
Racine, WI 53406, US
Delta Hotels by Marriott Racine is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $50 per pet, per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $219/night
About This Property
Delta Racine Architect Hotel & Conference Center is midway between Chicago and Milwaukee, 7 miles from Lake Michigan. It features an indoor swimming pool, a fitness center, and an on-site restaurant. All guest bedrooms at Delta Racine Architect Hotel & Conference Center are equipped with flat-screen satellite TV and a large, well-lit work desk. In addition, every room is equipped with a coffee maker and ironing facilities. 20 & Oakes Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It serves a breakfast buffet as well as sandwiches, steaks and seafood in a casual atmosphere. The property has an on-site car rental service available. There are 3 shopping malls within 1 mile of the property, and Racine Country Club is only 3 miles away. The hotel is 25 miles from General Mitchell International Airport and provides free on-site car parking.
Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
Studio, 1 King (refundable)
Deluxe Studio, Studio, 1 King (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- Alternative Meal Arrangement
- Audible Alarm
- Blackout Curtains
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Car Rental Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Concierge Services
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Kid-friendly Dinning
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toiletries Provided
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: Location, pool, water in lobby, lobby
Negatives: Hotel was very self service. Advertised room clean on 3rd day, but we had to beg for it just to get it once. There was no plan to pick up dirty towels and renew. Felt weird and was a hassle to call the desk or hike down there to get them. Windows didn't open for fresh air and AC was noisy. We were there for a week and other than the pool, there was zero advantage to staying in a hotel vs Airbnb.
Positives: Clean and Convenient
Negatives: I thought it was pricey
Awesome Staff and Hotel
Positives: Location and facility was very well kept up
Negatives: Large lobby
Aside from having to walk...
Positives: I liked the pool.
Negatives: Temperature in room was set to 72 degrees and the room was cold the whole time.
It was fun besides my...
Positives: Pool water was great
Positives: Oh my goodness breakfast was delicious stuff was very helpful
Negatives: In didn't stay longer
Positives: Once we got our room after waiting 4 hours it was nice.
Negatives: Waiting 4 hours for a king sized room that i booked over a week ago, for the front desk attendant to tell me I had a handicapped room. Went to the room, the queen size bed is on the floor with no bed frame, the other bed just had a headboard. Went to the front desk she said it'll be an hour wait for a king room that I BOOKED. we left to dinner came back she asks if I wanted a queen room. I told her no, I WANT THE KING ROOM I BOOKED. SHE TOLD ME IT'LL BE ANOTHER HOUR. SHE CALLED TO TELL ME THE ROOM WAS READY 30 MINUTES LATER AND THE ROOM WAS NICE. By this time it is 9pm. Too tired to do anything or enjoy any amenities of the hotel.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).