Baymont by Wyndham Barstow Historic Route 66
Barstow, CA 92311, US
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 64 guestrooms featuring microwaves and plasma televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Barstow.
Hotel AmenitiesTake advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a picnic area.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.
LocationA stay at Baymont by Wyndham Barstow Historic Route 66 places you in the heart of Barstow, within a 5-minute drive of Western America Railroad Museum and Mojave River Valley Museum. This hotel is 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from Calico Ghost Town Regional Park and 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Barstow Community Hospital.
Features and Amenities
- Picnic area
- Fitness facilities
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
- Pool hoist on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Uncovered parking
- Express check-out
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- 24-hour business center
- Shared microwave
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Laundry facilities
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Television in common areas
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).