4BR Townhouse in Princeton by ASVR-13745
Homestead, FL 33032, US
About This PropertyMake yourself comfortable in this individually decorated condo, featuring a kitchen with a full-sized refrigerator/freezer and an oven. A 32-inch flat-screen television with digital programming provides entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include a separate sitting area and a microwave.
Townhome, 4 Bedrooms (3.5 Bathrooms) (non refundable)
- Air conditioning
- Separate dining area
- No rollaway/extra beds
- Free WiFi
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower/tub combination
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Bed sheets not available
- Private bathroom
- Separate sitting area
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards
Business AmenitiesFree self parking is available onsite.
LocationLocated in Homestead, this condo is within a 15-minute drive of Homestead-Miami Speedway and Homestead Air Force Base. This 4.5-star condo is 11 mi (17.8 km) from Zoo Miami and 7 mi (11.3 km) from Monkey Jungle.
Features and Amenities
- Smoke-free property
- Wheelchair accessible – no
- Free self parking
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).