Minneapolis, MN 55414, US
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 304 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Minneapolis.
Hotel AmenitiesEnjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour health club or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby.
DiningStop by the hotel's restaurant, The Beacon Public House, for lunch, dinner, or brunch, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, a library, and ATM/banking services. Planning an event in Minneapolis? This hotel has facilities measuring 20000 square feet (1858 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
LocationWith a stay at Graduate Minneapolis, you'll be centrally located in Minneapolis, steps from University of Minnesota-Minneapolis and within a 5-minute walk of TCF Bank Stadium. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Weisman Art Museum and 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from Mill Ruins Park.
Features and Amenities
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Free bicycles on site
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Food and water bowls
- Conference space size (meters) - 1858
- Conference space size (feet) - 20000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Television in common areas
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour health club
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).