Residence Inn by Marriott Florence
1000 Sweetwater Avenue
Florence, AL 35630, US
Florence, AL 35630, US
Pet guests are welcome at Residence Inn by Marriott Florence. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. No pet weight limit. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
This all-suite hotel in Florence is 3 miles from the University of North Alabama. Each suite is equipped with a fully equipped kitchen, 32-inch flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. Residence Inn by Marriott Florence features an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub. Guests can also enjoy the gym or the full-service business center. A continental breakfast is served every morning. The Alabama Music Hall of Fame is 15 minutes' drive from the Florence Residence Inn. The Rosenbaum House Museum is 3.5 miles away.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Family Rooms
- Free Parking
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: Liked the size of the unit, with kitchen, easy access to parking.
Negatives: There were bugs, big bugs all over the room, not sure where they were coming from, pullout sofa had no sheets, pillows or blankets, room phone didn't work, room was super beat up, severely dented fridge, broken tiles, heavy wear and tear, but the kicker was the upstairs unit left their alarm for 50 minutes starting at 5 am and even after 5 phone calls to the front desk, they refused to knock on the upper room to get them to wake up and turn off alarm (said that was against policy) and it was a long term guest (so I guess they house people). Requested toilet paper and they never brought it, had to go down to the lobby, it was a crazy untypical Marriott experience.
Strangest Marriott Experience
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).