Hyatt Place Scottsdale North
18513 N Scottsdale Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255, US
Scottsdale, AZ 85255, US
Hyatt Place Scottsdale North welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. The pet fee is USD $75 (for stays of 1 to 6 nights) and USD $175 (for stays of 7 nights or more). The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. *
Book Now from $299/night
About This Property
Hyatt Place Scottsdale North has a fitness center, terrace, a restaurant and bar in Scottsdale. With free WiFi, this 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and a business center. The property is non-smoking throughout and is located 23 miles from Copper Square. Buffet and continental breakfast options are available each morning at the hotel. Phoenix Convention Center is 23 miles from Hyatt Place Scottsdale North, while Musical Instrument Museum is 4.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Scottsdale Airport, 2.5 miles from the accommodation.
2 QUEEN SFBD (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 04:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Allergy-free Room
- Auditory Guidance
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course (within 3 Km)
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all Year)
- Parking Garage
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Sun Terrace
- Sun Umbrellas
- Swimming Pool
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Visual Aids: Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Negatives: Very disappointed showing up & 5 of us had to stay in a room with King bed when we booked over a month ago for 2 queen bed suite. Need to start looking at your reservations before booking the room to someone else or give them a call to see if they’re coming or not. They did accommodate for the 2nd night but still had to pack everything up & move to another room.
Positives: layout, furniture, TV
Negatives: shower curtin was mounted curve side down and no microwave in the room
Positives: Appreciated the daily text to see how our stay was going. Very responsive any time I texted them with a need.
Would absolutely stay here again!
Positives: very little. it sure wasn’t worth over $400/night
Negatives: didn’t clean our room even though we asked them to. one of the elevators was broken. no microwave in the room. Beds weren’t very comfortable. Ridiculously tiny trash cans and glassware, which weren’t clean looking. Extremely loud noises on the second night of unknown origin. Room layout made it challenging to use the bathroom without running into the coffee table in the dark. Tiny closet.
exceedingly overpriced for a less...
Positives: Location was fine. Room was excellent. Liked the motorized shades, but instructions on how to raise and lower them should be given at room assignment. The quality of the food for purchase next to the main desk was very good.
Negatives: The breakfast items were cold. Disappointing.
Will stay there again.
Positives: Loved the room, very comfortable and had everything I needed
Great location, great Hotel with...
Positives: location and rooms were well designed.
Negatives: water flow in the shower was marginal; didn’t care for every other day maid service
Great location but price to...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).