Residence Inn by Marriott Corona Riverside
1015 Montecito Drive
Corona, CA 92879, US
Corona, CA 92879, US
Residence Inn by Marriott Corona Riverside is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $150 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. Dogs may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $242/night
About This Property
This Corona, California hotel is 10 miles from Universal Studios Hollywood. Each spacious studio includes a fully equipped kitchen and an indoor pool with jacuzzi are on site. Every studio features cable TV at the Residence Inn by Marriott Corona Riverside. The kitchens provide a coffee maker, refrigerator and microwave. A stovetop along with dishes and silverware are also in the studios. Residence Inn Corona Riverside has a tennis court and gym. Guests can use the outdoor barbecue facilities or the business center. Disneyland is 37 miles from Corona Residence Inn. Ontario International Airport is 45 miles from the hotel.
Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
1 Bedroom Suite, 1 Queen, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
2 Bedroom Suite (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Auditory Guidance
- BBQ Facilities
- Bicycle Rental
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- Car Hire
- Cashless Payment Available
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Emergency Cord In Bathroom
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Higher Level Toilet
- Hot Tub/jacuzzi
- Indoor Pool (all Year)
- Internet Services
- Key Card Access
- Kid-friendly Buffet
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Picnic Area
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Secured Parking
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Visual Aids: Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Negatives: didn’t know when booking that there was $150 charge for pets
Positives: Everything was great, except the elevator was broke and had to carry our bags up to the 2nd floor n ton of stairs. Staff helped us and another customer there to, that was awesome
Negatives: There's nothing I didn't like everything was great
Best Sleep Ever
Negatives: Room 175 pet fee 150 !!!
Positives: Did not eat breakfast. Location was great.
Negatives: Cleanliness of the facility is terrible. No room cleaning occurred at all during stay. Guest had to get towels and bathroom sink was backed up. Shockingly poor state of cleanliness and maintenance for a supposed international hotel chain.
I would not stay here...
Positives: Breakfast could gave had more selection, added some fruit
Staff were very friendly, top...
Positives: location and accommodations
Negatives: the room lacked cleanliness
overall a very good stay
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).