Courtyard San Jose Cupertino
10605 North Wolfe Road
Cupertino, CA 95014, US
Cupertino, CA 95014, US
Courtyard San Jose Cupertino welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $150 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome.
Book Now from $252/night
About This Property
Located in the Santa Cruz Mountains, this Cupertino hotel is a half-mile from the HP Campus. It offers a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant. Guest rooms offer flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. An iPod docking station, mini-fridge and coffee maker are provided in each room at the Courtyard San Jose Cupertino. The traditionally styled rooms also offer a work desk. The Bistro at the Cupertino Courtyard offers healthy food and beverage choices in the morning and dinner service with cocktails in the evening. A gym and a business center are on site for guest convenience. Meeting facilities are also available. Just off Interstate 280, this hotel is a half-mile from Vallco Fashion Park. San Jose International Airport is about a 10-minute drive away.
Guest room, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
Guest room, 2 Double (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Bicycle Rental
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all Year)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Check-in/check-out
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Secured Parking
- Security Alarm
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Thermometers For Guests Provided By Property
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: The staff went above and beyond and were extremely helpful. In addition, the hotel itself is exceptional and comfortable.
Negatives: I loved everything!
My stay was just about...
Positives: I was in California, trips to that area always seem good for the location
Negatives: Staffing was not the normal Marriott hotel services I was used to.
Disappointed in the staff at...
Negatives: Staff wasn't very helpful when my children and I were locked out of my room in wet swim suits.
Positives: Didn’t have breakfast. The location was great. Very close to the freeway
Negatives: The phone (landline) in our room didn’t work. I had to go to front desk twice Saturday night to ask for blanket and again about breakfast. I forgot to mention to the night crew. I mentioned the phone issue this morning to the employee, she didn’t seem to care much. I then asked if we could at least get two bottles of water due to the inconvenience of the phone not working. She said no and that the bottled water was for guest that were checking in and not leaving. She directed us to the water in the pitcher. We had a long journey home and really didn’t want the water in a cup.
Other than not being compensated...
Positives: Our stay was great, she facilities were easy to navigate and it was very clean.
Negatives: The bed was VERY firm which caused me to wake up in pain. The fold out couch bed was nice but the mattress was very thin and you could feel the metal bars which is fine for children but definitely not for adults.
Positives: We had a quick breakfast that was good. Need more help on weekends.
Negatives: Need more help In restaurant. The young lady did a good job but could have used help. More efficient
Positives: Quiet location, easily accessible.
Negatives: booked a suite 2 months in advance but wasn’t available. Quiet hours is not enforced, people were laughing at the pool until at least midnight. Bed wasn’t that comfortable and not ventilation in the bathroom.
Ok for 1 night
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).