DoubleTree by Hilton San Diego Downtown
1646 Front Street
San Diego, CA 92101, US
San Diego, CA 92101, US
DoubleTree by Hilton San Diego Downtown is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $150 per stay. Pet deposit of USD $150 per stay. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. *Dog potty area nearby.
Book Now from $322/night
About This Property
Moments from San Diego's most popular attractions as well as the international airport, this hotel provides comfortable guestrooms, on-site dining options and many modern conveniences. The Doubletree Hotel San Diego Downtown places guests within walking distance of the Little Italy district, featuring charming markets, restaurants and boutiques. The famous San Diego Zoo as well as SeaWorld and the San Diego Convention Center are also situated nearby. Guests at the downtown San Diego Doubletree can enjoy a restful night's sleep on the hotel's signature Sweet Dreams beds and a delicious breakfast at the on-site restaurant. After a long day, guests can relax in the heated outdoor pool or work out in the state-of-the-art fitness center.
2 Double Beds Non-Smoking (refundable)
1 King 2 Room Suite Non-Smoking (refundable)
1 King Two Story Suite Non-Smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 04:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Breakfast In The Room
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- Concierge Service
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Fitness/spa Locker Rooms
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hot Tub/jacuzzi
- Internet Services
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Kid Meals
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Garage
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Special Diet Menus (on Request)
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Sun Terrace
- Sun Umbrellas
- Swimming Pool
- Thermometers For Guests Provided By Property
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: Convenient to Little Italy. Great early check in and complimentary water and cookies were offered!
Negatives: My only two concerns were low water pressure from the shower, toilet, and sink. Also the outlet between the two beds was not working.
Would recommend and stay again!
Positives: Close to airport, restaurants and freeways
Negatives: Parking garage way too narrow
Staff was very pleasant and...
Positives: good value
good stay overall staff are...
Positives: Customer Service, Staff very helpful and polite.
Negatives: The Bedding was not clean, had stains did not smell fresh. Overnight Parking was too expensive.
Positives: The location was amazing and the staff was so accommodating and the customer service was excellent. Double tree in downtown San Diego will be a new regular stay for myself and family.
Positives: great breakfast, served quickly, staff were so friendly decent gym comfortable room
Negatives: water in the shower was warm but not hot lobby area and breakfast area were so cold
nice location, great staff, just...
Positives: the beds were comfortable. the rooms were clean when we got there. the staff was friendly.
Negatives: you have to ask to have your room serviced every day you are there. we asked to have our room cleaned multiple times through our our stay and it was never done. we had to always ask for more coffee and towels.
pleasant hotel for a good...
Positives: It was close to everything
Negatives: The staff were very very rude and unhelpful
Positives: Shuttle driver didn't have a airport run so he gave us a port run. It was nice to have a airport shuttle
Negatives: No complaints 8
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Explore San Diego
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).