Hilton Garden Inn Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
2080 North Atlantic Avenue
Cocoa Beach, FL 32931, US
Pet guests are welcome at Hilton Garden Inn Cocoa Beach Oceanfront. Pet fee is $75/stay (1-4 nights) $125/stay (5+ nights). The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. No breed restrictions. *Both dogs and cats are welcome.
About This Property
Featuring private beach access and only moments from popular Cocoa Beach attractions, this hotel features an ideal location surrounded by recreational activities. Cocoa Beach Pier is 2.1 mi from the property. Rooms are furnished with microwaves and refrigerators. A flat-screen high-definition TV is also available. Spend the afternoon by the outdoor pool or working out in the state-of-the-art fitness center. Finish the evening with a delicious meal from the on-site restaurant. Experience Kennedy Space Center, which is 22 mi from the Hilton Garden Inn Cocoa Beach-Oceanfront, FL. Shopping at the world-famous Ron Jon's Surf Shop just a 6 minutes' drive away.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Airport Shuttle (charges May Apply)
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Pool With View
- Poolside Bar
- Private Beach
- Professional Cleaning Services
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sterilizing Equipment
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Tennis Court & Equipment
- Vending Machine
- Water Sports
- Wheelchair Accessible
Everyone was very nice. The location was great.
Paying 12.00 per day to park at my hotel.
We sat outside and received no service at all. We saw other tables getting served. We had one blue haired server bring us a menu and then she never returned. The bartender was rude and seemed bothered by us ordering food. He yelled out my name once the order came up.
I had an awesome bartender the day before. This is our second time at this resort. It will be our last. There are too many hotels in the area with better restaurants and kind servers.
Friendly staff, great location/right on the beach, proximity to the Kennedy Space Center and great restaurants. The hotel had a nice bar and restaurant area. The patio with the pool was very nice as well.
The particular room I stayed in had a foul odor. I've done renovation work before and I can tell that this was probably related to a poorly mounted toilet. It looked unlevel and the smell was likely sewer gas coming up through the cracks near the toilet
The location was good.
There was a hidden $12 per day parking fee. Neither booking.com nor the hotel staff disclosed this to me. I found out about it upon check out. It only showed up in the fine print on the parking pass. Dont expect this from a higher end property.
Unhappy with the parking fee!
The restaurant and pool and gym facilities.
The washing machines did not accept our credit card.
Adam's attention was very bad, he did not give us any solution, all the credit cards were declined (Chilean and American cards) consequently they were all operational, Adam did not give us any solution, suspicious. Bad experience!
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.