Residence Inn by Marriott National Harbor Washington D.C. Area
192 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, MD 20745, US
National Harbor, MD 20745, US
Pet guests are welcome at Residence Inn by Marriott National Harbor Washington D.C. Area. Pet fee is USD $200 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area nearby.
About This Property
This National Harbor hotel is 11 miles from Washington DC and the White House. The hotel features suites with fully equipped kitchens. Residence Inn National Harbor Washington, DC, suites include a dining area and living room with flat-screen TV. The kitchens have a microwave and dishwasher. The National Harbor Residence Inn provides a daily breakfast. The hotel also offers newspapers in the lobby. Guests can work out in the gym or relax on the sun terrace. The Washington Residence Inn also offers room service. The Residence Inn is 4.5 miles from downtown Alexandria. The Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is 9 miles from the hotel.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- Audible Alarm
- BBQ Facilities
- Blackout Curtains
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Convenience Store
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Designated Smoking Area
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Breakfast
- Free Face Masks
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Ironing Amenities
- Kid-friendly Dinning
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Toiletries Provided
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: The hotels are in close proximity to restaurants the harbor and anywhere else you want to spend time.
Negatives: The mattress on the bed was trash. It really should have been changed out for a new one. When you have back issues that's the last thing you want is to sleep on a raggedy mattress.
Positives: We needed a last minute reservation they could accommodate.
Negatives: Room on the other side of the hallway. The view of the parking garage disappoints
last minute accommodation
Positives: Location was great. Place was clean. AC unit was noisy. They sent someone to look at it right away. They couldn't fix it so we were allowed to change rooms.
Negatives: Was a little pricey. Television extremely small. Bathroom a little tight.
Negatives: To pricy for the area
Positives: location is awesome and staff were friendly
Positives: The size of the room. Very spacious and comfortable. I loved the swivel TV and separation of bedroom and living room. GREAT water pressure in the shower! Also the 12noon check out was perfect
Negatives: I wish breakfast was until 10;30. $24 parking.
Positives: it was clean. Great location.
Negatives: the hotel was inviting.
Positives: Location... Friendly staff
Negatives: Too expensive.... Breakfast range quite limited.
Its a good property, but...
Positives: Too expensive for one night. Breakfast needs improvement for the amount of stay. Ice maker was not working in the room. Bathroom improvements and amenities
Negatives: See above
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).